I may need help with a couple parts...

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by thewoodengraver, May 6, 2007.

1. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

On the Porter Locomotive, a few angles are beyond my brain
    ( smokestack,domes). I may be able to correct these, but if I need help, I want to know that I have it.

If you have a spare moment to help me with this, it will help me to finish, and I for one, am EXTREMELY anxious about this.

Let me know you are there, and I will let you know if/when I need you.

Thanks in advance!
  2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

What exactly is the issue?

3. thewoodengraver

The transition angle from larger diameter to smaller diameter...like seen on rockets.

I will attempt first, then let you know.
  4. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

5. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

Have You Tried Siatki?

Does all the calculations for you and unfolds it too!:twisted:

(Click on downloads on the left).:-D

I'm getting a new computer soon so I can't pay for and install the newer version of Siatki until then (software install isn't transferable). I can't wait!

6. thewoodengraver

Rick, get to your nearest Pub and order a Guiness Extra Stout and send me the bill...THANK YOU X 1,000,000,000!!!!

Terry, you too!!! Thank you!
  7. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Pilsner is my poison, but you are welcome Phil.

8. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

Make Mine Non-alcohol

If Guiness Stout comes non-alchohol that is...:roll:

I already drank my fill from a very deep well...8)

Just glad to be of help Phil.

9. thewoodengraver

My mistake fella's...Rick can have Pilsner, and Terry and I will have Coffee (and stay up all night laughing at the drunks!) LOL

If all goes well (pun intended) I will celebrate 2 years without alcohol in July.
    (hence 99% of my present difficulties!)
    It is interesting to learn Life anew without my " pain killer"...

Nothing wrong with it though...I just choose not to.

Cheers Guys and Gals!!!
  10. Millimodels

Millimodels Member

I count myself very lucky that I can't stand the taste of alcohol. It does mean that I'm always called on to be the driver though!

Robin Madge
  11. thewoodengraver

Thank you Robin!
    Your comment raises an interesting point I would like to clarify;

Hooray for me that I do not drink anymore!!!:grin: I drank alcoholically for almost 20 years.
    BUT, I do not forget to celebrate those who have control over their lives and drink responsibly. I also celebrate those who do not drink at all. You people are MUCH more important than me in this respect, I am just glad I didn't die from it.

And I certainly did NOT mean to imply that Rick Thomson is a drunk. I hope you did not take it that way Rick.
  12. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

No one here is more important than another in any respect Phil. We all have our problems and struggles. Some may be more obvious than others but we all have them. You and Amazayah have my respect and admiration for being able to quit before you died from it. So many don't...or can't.

I've been biting my fingernails for near on 50 years. Not much in the scale of things but I sure wish I could quit.

This is OT. Sorry.

Elliott :)
  13. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

No offence was taken Phil.
  14. thewoodengraver

It is not off topic if I brought it up in my own thread...you guys are my family, I have no problem discussing life with honesty.

I just don't like taking credit for quitting behaviour I personally should not do.
    I have respect for a person who stops, but I also have respect for a person who never started. That is all I meant. I know what I am doing is important, but the presses will not stop just for me.

Wanna hear something BAZARR?

I actually cut out some parts for the Porter!!!
  15. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

:cool: :cool: Now THAT'S important!!!:cool: :cool:

Woo-hoo!! Rah! Rah! Sis-Boom-Bah!

That's really bazarr, dude! 8)

btw Phil, I meant my post was OT not yours or the thread itself, just my post. :oops:
  16. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Sorry. Double post.:oops: :oops: :roll: :oops:
  17. thewoodengraver

Thanx Elliot!

What I meant was, you are my friend, and I am willing to talk (type) about anything you guys want. I welcome honesty, and I EXTREMELY appreciate what you told me. I will support you any way I can....just continue to be my friend.
  18. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

No problem guy. Same applies here. That's one of the great things about this site; you meet the best kind of people here! It really is like an extended family.

Always good to hear from you Phil.

Elliott :grin:
  19. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Siatki 3.2

I have downloaded the Siatki 3.2 evaluation program and this seems to be just what I need for one of my projects (and future ones!). Has anyone purchased and registered it for themselves? I would like to see a sample output to test it's capabilities. Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Ron Caudillo