I,m Taking a break.

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by paulhbell, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I have taken a couple of hours away from the forum to think about this.

I am sorry to see the forum going the way it is. So I am going away for a while, at least until the crap that is floating about is sorted out.

I am an advogate of free speech, but being nasty to other members, members asking to be removed and the issues about copyright causing members to be nasty towards each other (which I got dragged into) is taking things to far.

The problems about copyright and name calling are not good. But the final straw was when a member started taking the p**s out of another member who has just left. This thread http://www.cardmodels.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8669 is the one I have objections to. What I did not like was the fact that the a few moderators found the comment's funny.

I hope that I have made a few friends on here and I did enjoy the forum, but the time has come to say bye.

To those that want to keep in touch, please do.

To the admin guys good luck and I hope the forum survives to become stronger.
  2. Kaz

Kaz Member

Somethings gone on that I missed. Has the above thread been removed? or is the link incorrect..
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

yes it has been removed

4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

See ya bud, hopefully in a couple weeks.
  5. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Guys, thanks for the PM's.

I am not ''handing in'' my membership, I still want to be part of the group. Just in my point of view things got a bit out of hand and I got a bit upset about things said. I thought it was time for me to take a break from the forum, I will still pop in and out, but I am not going to post anything for a while.

Thanks to whoever took the offending thread down.

Good luck on all the build's/design's that are going on at the moment.

Keep on building.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.