I just got two awd chassi's but I don't know who makes them

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by fozz18, Jul 25, 2005.

1. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

I got these from ebay for next to nothing, Just need to find out the make and model.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

oops, here you go
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lookin to build cheap drifter, already ordered som abs tires.
  3. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Looks like a Traxxas 4-tec,
  4. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

chassi's

where can I get parts to make it 4 wheel drive as apposed to the front wheel drive that is set up right now?
  5. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

chassi's

where can I get parts to make it 4 wheel drive as apposed to the front wheel drive that is set up right now?
  6. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Towerhobbies.com. But dont yet take my word on it, im still kinda looking around, it may be one of the tamiya FWD's... if so that would be bad :/
  7. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

chassi

bad why?
  8. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

because FWD chassis are almost , if not, impossible to drift :)

Any markings on the bottom of the chassis, numbers etc that we could cross reference..
  9. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

chassi

no numbers I checked, however it is capable of awd because it has mounting locations as well as hollow hubs for the shafts to go into.
  10. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

if its shaft viable, then i would say its tamiya, or one of those independent small companys. But looking at that, and having looked at my friends 4 tec, i would say its a 4 tec.
  11. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

chassi

thanks for the help
  12. 69stang

69stang Guest

No its not a 4 tec it looks like a tamiya,go 2 tamiyaclub.com and put it up and ask if anyone know what it is and if anyone knows what it is it will be them, just a sugestion!
  13. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

chassi

I ended up buying a new car and want to sell these. Any offers?