i havent this logo in a long time

emt49

i was on my way to pick my girlfriend and seen this train i pulled into a gas station and got a camra to get the picks of this D&H GP38-2

and then happend to pass this litte switcher working at our local freto lay

Attachments

• d&h2.jpg
    d&h2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 45
  • d&h 1.jpg
    d&h 1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 42
  • switcher.jpg
    switcher.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 43

emt49

thank you livestemer

the pics were taken with a cheap camrea so i am suprised thay came out this good. i saw that D&H loco at the end of june so i had to get a pic. CP took over the D&H in 91 and i havent seen a D&H loco in a long time so it was nice to see one running the rails .:thumb:

emt49

the switcher i am not to shure about its on the Susquehanna/NS line just south of binghamton ny in kirkwood i i dont have any close pics but ill try to get one this weekend along with a carnaval tran that is in the binghamton yard

emt49

railroader9731 said:
that switcher look like an nyo&w loco. what did the logo look like exatly or do you have a better pic?

railroder9731 the switcher logo has a circle with what appers to be a "w" in the meddle

:D yep that be a nyo&w loco. if you by any chance get another crack at it get some more photos and id be gald to send some money for the photos thanks :p

emt49

railroader9731

ill do my best it works our local freto lay here in binghamton ny i see your from oneida i think that about 2 hours from us here in bingo