I Hate Rice

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by AE86 Drifter, Jun 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

This here is the future of rice!

2. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

that pic is great.
    the future of rice couldnt have been depicted any better
  3. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Hehe... i didnt make it. I just found it doing some google searhing....
  4. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

i wish all boy racers were dead bcuz they cant drive and the majorityof them have 1.1litre nova's wit cardboard body kits
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

I presume that your a female... now i get it...

Anyway, that has nothing to do with rice... Sure body kits... but most people who track race use them for dynamics...
  6. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

I will assume like SpArKeY, that you are female. I also being a female find it doesn't matter if your a male or a female, both sexes can have the same issues as the other when it comes to driving.

As for what kit someone goes with that's up to the person who is building, painting, racing, and collecting to chose what they go with. I would never complain about what someone else uses, because it was their choice.

Most of here have our likes and dislikes, but we express it civilly.

Also, its not a good idea to assume stuff among the majority of people unless you can back it up with proof.
  7. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

sparky u no 4 a fact that i am a chap and i h8 ricers they suck they cor drive and they should all b killed
  8. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

But your saying all boy racers... not ricers... There fore you, your dad, and all your friends and what not should be killed... And what about female racers and or ricers? (Not truely being sexists... just its proven fact) Most woman drivers are worse then males... however there are exceptions...

And just because you hate ricers doesnt mean they should be killed. I was watching Speed channel last week and they were talking about Ricers vs Horsepower. Some would rather have their car look fast and clean with smooth looks, rather then drive fast. Its one theory i wish i would go by as i have the tendancy to go faster then i should. In a car show, the Stang 5.0 with 700BHP and 8 sec QM times wont win if theres a Civ HB with a nice paint job, 71 BHP and QM times of 9 years... the HB will still win. So it all depends on what you perfer to do with your car...
  9. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

yeah i definitely believe itis personal preference
    I mean i took the interior out of my monte carlo tonight.I will be redoing it over the next few weeks.
    I mean how many people do you know that would tweed the entire interior of an 86 monte carlo

i dont care because that is what i want not what everyone else wants
    it will also be bagged on 20s with a small block chevy (383 or 377).
    Hopefully with sub 11 quarters on the 20s with all motor (maybe a little spray)
    i am just sick of putting it off and dreaming about what i wanna do to my car so i am just gonna do it. i make plenty of money i just waste it on stupid shit. i am thru with that. even if it means no more rc (except when something breaks LOL)
  10. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

I wish i could say the same... but i dont even have a car. Im not even done with drivers ed yet. 3 more days!
  11. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

but my dad aint a boy racer tho dumbass he sticks to racing on the track proplery which is wher e racing is supposd to b, not on the fu**in streets
  12. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Hrm... but he is a boy, and races... boy racer to me. Someone that races on the streets would be a Street racer...
  13. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

You know racing started back in the day on the streets not a track, right? Most tracks didn't even start to emerge till 1958.
  14. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

my dad aint a boy he is a man and he racers like a man ON THE TRACKS
  15. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Im sorry... but its equally hard to go in a stright line as it is to go around a track. Take the fastest Circut racer... and put him in a Top Fuel Drag car... its gona be REALLY hard to keep that car under control. Harder then it is on a track... So, im confused at "ON THE TRACKS" means... cause if your talking about just on any set up, legal, orginized event track... thats easy compaired to the Illegal, suped, po po evadeing street car racers. In each respect, its hard. There is no "Manly" sport... no "manly" way to race. None of that... its all in opinion and what the driver and or rider decides he wants to do... so just drop it...

Oh, and about your dad bing a man instead of a boy... look at it this way... just because you get older doesnt mean you get wiser or more of a man... just means you aged. He man be "a man" on the outside, but a boy at heart.
  16. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

That's right, both track and street racing are equally as hard.

tc3_drifter, if you want to argue this out with me then plase so. I can you more than enough examples, seeing how I've been racing both on a track and the streets for seven years now.

So true, so true. Also, that was very well said SpArKey :D

That's right there is no "Manly" sport or way to race and I'm not just stating that because I'm a female.

Oh, I like that saying. I think I'm going to pass it along.

8) Lil_angel
  17. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

how can u say there is no difference driving on the tracks or streets COURSE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE
    track racing is alot safer
    street racing isnt as safe

the surface on a track is flat smoothed out with no bumps no chance of hitting a bumb
    street racing bumps lumps on the road everywhere chance u can hit 1 can lose control and kill an innocent by stander

i aint sayin street racing is crap im just it is 2 dangerous + i hate the fact that boy racers which go on the street in there stupid lil cars which have no modifications 2 the brake the suspension the intertor of any type of saftey device throughour the car and i h8 cars wiv stupid lil body kits then they start actin hard until they lose control of there car and kill sum1 hu didnt deserve 2 die

here is a pic of the shit boy racers in england do
    i mean look at the size of this stupid exhaust then look wt is inside rofl
  18. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

There are some differences and then there aren't when it comes down to it.

Yes, track racing is a lot safer than street racing. However, if your not partaking in an illegal street racing but a sanctioned street racing it's just the same as track racing, but with a different surface.

Yes these are true, but take a look:

Track = smooth surface. With a track surface you can come accross the following: slick conditions (Even more so in wet weather), tires that can't get enough grip or traction.

Street= Bumpy surface. With a street surface you can come accross the following: dips, bump, worn surfaces, however with street surfaces gription and traction are very good.

The same is true with track racing, an innocent by stander could also get hurt or killed.

I understand and therefore will not dispute this with you.

That's just plain down right ugly and stuff. What were they thinking?
  19. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

track racing is just as unsafe as street racing. i mean if you have people who respect what they are doing then it is going to be very safe. It is not my fault that street racing is more accesible to idiots that dont know what they are doing. Anyways we avoid that crowd around here. There is a very few of us who hang with the big boys on the street. and i mean about every weekend i see 8,9,10,11 second trailered race cars battle it out on the streets. I hang out with a few of them. A guy I know joe drives a 550hp all motor vette in the low 10s at the track.He is prob. over 40 and he brings his wife out sometimes and once he even brought his mom. Besides that as far as the streets being safe. we got three spots and trust me they are scoped nightly before we run. also some of the guys use traction compound which is very safe seeing that no idiot is gonna floor it get loose and lose it and hit a curb,telephone pole, spectator, etc. The idiots who die street racing would be dead even if they were on a track because they dont use their brains. I mean yeah there is always a ton of ricers racing or tryin to follow us around but when they come we go. Tons of the races i see is two guys over 45 pulling 8 or 9 second cars around in trailers. they show up race and go home. And if you plan on runnin in the street dont let anyone at the track see your E.T.s cause if you do chances are you are gonna lose your money. Very rarely do we run around here for fun. Money always changes hand whether it be 400 or 20000. The funny thing is the guys losin money are the guys who come from the track and wanna street race the first time. they see a street car on 20s and dont even hesitate to lay down upwards of 400 dollars and just laugh at the car on 20s which never runs at the track(not full throttle at least). i mean my friends 3rd gen camaro (87 Iroc Z) pearl blue with a cowl hood, a system (2 12inch woofers), and 20s went 12.20s at the track but that dont mean thats all hes got. and the car is all motor. so of course the guy from the track with a big block 70 Nova plans on laughin all the way to the bank. I dont think so and then he got mad as hell and threatened to pull a gun cause he lost to a car with 20 inch wheels with street tires and he has a big block 70 nova with huge slicks. idiots like that are who give street racing a bad name. The street is a whole different world than the track. Theres a lot more to it than what everyone genaralizes about it.... line up and get flagged down, floor it and then put on your blinker if you win. noo way there is a lot more to it than that. The idiots that get hurt on the streets are not street racers trust me they are just straight up idiots that would be dangerous even on the track
  20. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Street racing is seen as dangours because of all the stupid 18 yr olds who just do it to try and show off... anyone seen the MR2 crash vid i have?

Ok, about modding... your right, and yet so wrong. Street racers have NO NEED to do suspension work, breaks (sometimes...), sprins, oil, compression, weight, all that. Why? Your going in a stright line. Most street racers look for this...

1. Horsepower. If you dont have any, your cars not gona go down the track fast...
    2. Drivetrain. Some think its better for FWD, the smart know AWD and RWD are better...
    3. Height. You want your car low as possible so you use lowering springs.
    4. Air intake. On stock scoobys and R33's and 34's people remove the CAI Resion chamber, and add body kits to help the air flow around the car or into the engine
    5. Style. Does the car even match?
    6. Weight. More weight = more time.
    7. tire choice. Doesnt matter if your car has 9999 HP at the wheels, if you cant get the wheels to move the car...

And tnose are in no order. Like iv said before, you've grown up around track, there for you look at everthing from a track perspective. I grow up with street racers, but have a friend whos raced track with some of the best super cars ever! ::Cough CAGLE cough::

And like lil_angel said. When you truely think about it, tracks are WAY diffrent from street... but in many ways same.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.