I finally got pics of my pede

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by UltimateStampede, Jan 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [file]DCP_0005.JPG,3505,,0[/file]

2. bandit1

bandit1 Member

sweet pede!! question, wat kinda boats on the back and how'd u get the trailer hooked up to it, iv been looking for some suggestions on how to do that. thanks.
  3. its a nikko (something, i forgot). i took an old bracket from an erector set, put some screws in the rear screw hole of the tranny, and put another erector set bar screwed in the bracket and there is a thing of plastic hanging from the part that bends up and that just goes in the hole. if i have a little more time ill put a pic of it.
  4. [file]DCP_0011.JPG,3505,,0[/file]

5. bandit1

bandit1 Member

cool, looks like a simple way to hook up a trailer hitch. thanks for the pics too.
  6. timrock

timrock Active Member

cool pics!
    i noticed one of them where you can see the motor.you should`nt have the motor wires that close together down tawards the endbell.if that motor gets hot enough,it can burn through the wire insulation and connect the polarities then ruin the ESC.
  7. oh i didnt know that. thanks for telling me.
  8. pike

pike Member

we need more friendly prople like you gj on leting him know before he ruined it
  9. pike

pike Member

"laughs in beavis & butthead voice"
    your not serious about useing parts off an erector set are you???
  10. yeah.

i was tired people taking pics of where you cant see how they hooked their trailer to their truck so i just made one my self. i still think it was a good idea.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.