I claims this planet in the name of Mars!

Chthulhu

BazookaJo said:
Ah bugrit!!

Millennium hand and shrimp!

BazookaJo said:
Model and instructions are now available for download at http://www.bazookajo.me.uk

Many thanks, sir! I only learned of this project a day or two ago, but I must say that I am very impressed, both with your model and your instructions. My only nitpick is that what you call a "tutu" is in actuality a "peplum." <G>

BazookaJo said:
P.S. I have problems viewing the kit online - I get error : "Error Reading Linearized Hint Data" - If I right click and save file it's fine?!?!?

If anyone else has the same problem (or a solution) let me know.

This is a not uncommon problem with Adobe Reader used as a plug-in, alas. Downloading for use off-line is *always* recommended.

Mike Hungerford

Chthulhu

BazookaJo said:
Ah bugrit!!

Millennium hand and shrimp!

BazookaJo said:
Model and instructions are now available for download at http://www.bazookajo.me.uk

Many thanks, sir! I only learned of this project a day or two ago, but I must say that I am very impressed, both with your model and your instructions. My only nitpick is that what you call a "tutu" is in actuality a "peplum." <G>

BazookaJo said:
P.S. I have problems viewing the kit online - I get error : "Error Reading Linearized Hint Data" - If I right click and save file it's fine?!?!?

If anyone else has the same problem (or a solution) let me know.

This is a not uncommon problem with Adobe Reader used as a plug-in, alas. Downloading for use off-line is *always* recommended.

Mike Hungerford

BazookaJo

Hi guys - hope Santa was good to you.

Just thinking - are there any other decent paper modelling forums that might appreciate a Marvin link for christmas?

Regards

Paul.

BazookaJo

Hi guys - hope Santa was good to you.

Just thinking - are there any other decent paper modelling forums that might appreciate a Marvin link for christmas?

Regards

Paul.

Kevin G

Paul, thanks so much for sharing your model with us. It is hard to believe that this is your first creation, can't wait to see what you come up with in the future. I have 2 copies coming out of the printer right now and me and my daughter are gonna try to do this thing justice.
Thanks again, and we will post pics when done!

Kevin G

Paul, thanks so much for sharing your model with us. It is hard to believe that this is your first creation, can't wait to see what you come up with in the future. I have 2 copies coming out of the printer right now and me and my daughter are gonna try to do this thing justice.

Kevin G

Kevin G

Kevin G

Kevin G

Kevin G

Kevin G

Kevin G

Kevin G

Kevin G

Kevin G