I Challenge ALL Cardmodelers!

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by thewoodengraver, Jul 8, 2006.

1. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Yeah would be a quite fun for 50p as well, I paid £5 for it I think I won a voucher from school or something. Where you from anyways?
  2. ml5716111

ml5716111 Guest

1/32 Avia S-199 by ModelArt

Here is a 1/32 Avia S-199 by ModelArt.

Attached Files:

3. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Great job on the 199, I have this model also, although I have not yet built it but I have always loved the look of the plane.
  4. Wolfshead57

Wolfshead57 Member

Newcastle (Geordie land, not one of the imatations) you?
  5. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Kent mate, we seem to be getting more and more of us on here now, which can only be good.
  6. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Clean build Moshe!

You doing ok?

7. Wolfshead57

Wolfshead57 Member

Thats got to be good news GT...maybe we should have a Brits only section:wink:
  8. ml5716111

ml5716111 Guest

Hi John,

We're okay here. We live closer to the center of the country, and it's
    quiet here at the moment. My mother lives much further to the north and she's nervous about the current situation.

9. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Yeah I think we should :-D I am going to seriously start looking into getting a UK based online paper model store up and running though, not yet though need to sort out funding first!

Our thoughts are with your family Moshe, I won't even pretend to know what it must be like living in that situation. I don't want to sound silly or anything but I really wish it could just all stop, it makes me very sad to see what goes on in our little world. This kind of fighting should be a thing of the past but it still seems to go on.
  10. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

11. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Keep your head down Moshe! And your spirits up........ hope everything goes well with your family. We watch the news and worry, so take care...........

And post some more of your builds!

One day we will all live together as brothers peacefully........ until them Shalom my friend!

12. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Half Way!

TWE Challenge Status Report:
  13. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Way Cool Phil!

Thanks for the collage!

I hope to get a couple more in there before all is said and done!

14. ShaunGamer

ShaunGamer Member

Well, to start the second month I thought I better submit something, if only to keep the Armour enthusiasts satisfied. :)

Attached Files:

15. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Neat Picture ShaunGamer!

The lighting is superb! The shadows really make the diorama POP!

TWE............... cool thread.............. I said it before............ and I'll say it again!:grin:
  16. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Attached Files:

17. Done..

Today I finished Nobi's XP56..
    There's not so much wrong with this airplane, exept they put the propellor on the wrong side.....:grin:

Attached Files:

• xp56.jpg
      File size:
      37.9 KB
  18. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

Shown in the picture is a Maly A6M Zero and the JSC De Ruyter in the back. The tank was a free download.

Attached Files:

19. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

My wife and I are keeping you and your family in our hearts. Please stay safe.
  20. alang

alang Member

Having shown the Epson tractor, I felt duty bound to complete the rig. Half scale (i.e. 1:48 ), but still pretty large: just under 350mm or 14in long.

Attached Files:

• rig.jpg
      File size:
      44.5 KB