^%$# i broke it again

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by ericmcgehee, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

ok, so i haven't ran my buggy in like 2 mths. i took it out side, started it, pulled it up to a pole so i could back away and make sure the remote and everything worked. it seemed fine so i took it out to the parking lot, and let it go it was running really well, and wanted to see how fast i could get it up to. i made a few passes, and on the 3rd pass, i went to turn around and nothing happened. i hit someones back tire going around 50mph. i cringed, then went to inspect the damage. buggy is totally #$%^ed lookes more like a horse shoe now it even bent the driveshaft, and broke the alum shock tower in half. the funny thing is that the car i hit now has a flat. the bolt on the left front shock tower punctured the tire. i could hear t leaking. oh well. should have got a fail safe.
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

omfg OWNED! That car didn't have a chance weeeeeeeeeeeeee! Take some pics I gotta see the damage I should start a thread just for .... mutulated cars weeeeeeee. Opps I weeeeeeeeeee'ed it again! Not bashing or trashing you I just wana see that ride... out Exbit out of a job Lol
  3. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

ha that sux
  4. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

THE ALUM CHASSIS IS GREAT. I BENT IT BACK INTO SHAPE,NOW I JUST NEED A DRIVE SHAFT, SHOCK TOWER MOUNTS, STEERING LINKAGE,FUEL TANK,A FEW LOST BOLTS AND SCREWS, AND A NEW TIRE FOR MY NEIGHBOR, SINCE THEY SAW ME RUNNING THROUGH THE PARKING LOT CHASING AFTER IT. THIS THING IS GOING TO WHIPE ME OUT. ANYONE HIRING?
  5. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ill hire you to cut my grass its about a 2 hours job Lol
  6. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

wow that SUX
  7. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Tell me about it. I had to push mow an acre. That took forever.
  8. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ya I would have to say mine is pretty big like that and it is a push also! What sucks even more is rakeing it all THAT TAKES ABOUT 6 HOURS AT LEAST to rack and then move. He take the leaves and put them in a bed of a pick up on top of a tarp and then 1 over the top of the leaves, a big pickup truck! He took us 29 loads of leaves to do it this past fall, and im not kidding I remeber the hole d@mn thing!
  9. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

well, i just decided to to sell it it is on ebay if anyone is interested. just search 4x4 gas nitro buggy. or under my name ericmcgehee
  10. mantas44

mantas44 New Member

When I got my first buggy about 8 years ago I was testing it out in the cul-de-sac and for some reason the radio cut out and it crushed into the curb right in front of me at about 45mph. Poor buggy :( I was a sad and broke kid for quite a while after that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.