I am still here... honest

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Card Modeler Lounge' started by angevine, May 20, 2010.

1. angevine

angevine Member

Hi All,

I've been a it quiet for sometime now. I have moved twice since my last post and have yet to get my building area up and running again.

I am still here, keen as ever to build my models and to join in the discussions.

I have so many wonderful models to build - C3PO from uhu02, Jules' Speeder Trooper Beta (Bet you thought i'd forgot about that) and I need to get off my bum and purchase Kooklik's wonderful VIIC submarine model.

Hello to all the new members that I have missed greeting and I look forward to more wonderful creations to test and tease me.

Your friend,
  2. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Welcome back, old friend! :wave:
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Active Member

DANG! I responded to this but must have clicked something else too quick :)

I am glad you are back too! We have missed ya and looking forward to see what you bring with your return :)
    p.s. stop moving!
  4. angevine

angevine Member

Thanks for the welcome back....

Don't worry, I do not plan to move again.. I have lost all my models due to being damaged in transit :curse:

Looking forward to working on some wonderful creations and showing my attempts for much needed critisim... (i've missed it).

Wishing you all the best,
  5. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

WOW... Great to see your back with us :thumb:
  6. bagpiper

bagpiper New Member

Hi Angevine and nice to see you around. I used to live in Dorset, loved the place. Especially Baiter Park. Anyhoo, I digress. Looking forward to seeing some of your new builds.