I am Out of Control (More at the Water Tower)

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by TomPM, Apr 3, 2004.

1. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

I can’t help it. I am just having too much fun with my trains and my diorama.

Here are some shots from the water tower diorama feature my IHC B&O Pacific and some Roundhouse passenger cars.

2. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Out Of Control?

Well, Tom, should you feel the need to rein yourself in, take a few cars, a loco or two, and take some more pictures. That should hold you until the urge passes.

Love your work! :thumb: :thumb:
  3. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Very nice photos Tom, love the loco.
  4. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Fantastic Tom. I love the loco and you've done a great job on those dead trees, IMO one of the most difficult things to get right.

Betcha that diorama would look even better if you took it outside for a couple shots.

:thumb: Val
  5. TomPM

Thanks everyone for the compliments. :oops:

So, Steve you are telling me the only hope I have is continue down the same track. We you seem like you know what you are talking about so I will just have to follow your advise. :D

I have been trying to get the diorama outside but our weather just won’t cooperate. Since Spring began it is more like January weather wise minus the snow. Oh, wait a minute that is coming tomorrow night. :cry:
  6. Tom, your diorama makes a beautiful setting for photographing your locos and rolling stock. Very nice! :thumb:
  7. TomPM

Following Dr. Lighthorseman's orders!

Here are a couple more at the water tower. These photos show my Bachmann Spectrum PRR Doodlebug.

8. PennRailRoads

PennRailRoads Member

Nice pictures Tom. Keep em coming because we enjoy them so.

Nice workmanship & detail work too.
  9. TomPM

Thanks PennRailRoads

I don't have any more pictures ready to go right now. Over the next few days I will being setting up some more.
  10. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Nice Doodlebug! Those are all around great models. Good lookin', detailed, and smooth runnin'.