i am new here

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by storm, Jul 9, 2003.

1. storm

storm Member

well with the atlas fourms down here i am. i hear u guys r just as fun so lets c if it is true LOL. cheack out my layout that i am working on with 9 other guys
  2. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

Hello Storm,

Welcome to the Gauge. You will find a lot of good people here. All levels, all gauges, various experience and experiences but all willing to help, chat, critique, or just listen.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

BTW, your layout looks great. :) :)
  3. Blake

Blake Member

I really like the jet liner sticking out of the mountain. A friend of mine owns a hobby shop and in the front window, he has a huge, very humerous layout. The plane stuck in the mountain is part of it.
  4. Pine Valley RR

Pine Valley RR New Member

Hi Storm- Welcome from a fellow newbie!
    Great layout!
  5. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Welcome to the Gauge Jeff. Haven't visited your layout yet but will do so soon.
  6. storm

storm Member

matthyro one of our guys lives in Georgetown. stop by anything there is always some one there to show off the layout.
  7. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

There used to be an HO club here in Georgetown but it closed down for lack of interest so it is not easy to find others interested.
    Got a start looking at your website and will look through it again tomorrow
  8. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Welcome to the Gauge Jeff. Took a quick gander at your website but have to run now. Will check it out better later. Looks great of what I saw.
  9. SD90

SD90 Active Member

Yes, welcome to the Gauge Jeff! There is lots of good info here.