i am making video what do you wanna see?

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by atc1100rider, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

when i get my tmaxx i am gonig to make a video of anything you guys wanna see but i dont know what you wanna see this is offroad stuff only so leave me some ideas so i can make a crazy vid
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

well i have seen a savage do a triple back flip so i would like to see a maxx do one. jump a house and some insane gaps
  3. pimp

pimp Active Member

i have wanted to see a nitro rc get ran over by a car (real car)it will break every little peace of the truck apart but that is what i want to see so get hit by a car that is what i want to see
  4. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I wana see a RC car going down a steap hill going like 50+ MPH hitting a jump and goin like 20 feet in the air and landing into a lake OR just landing on dirt of something but goinbg into a lake would be kinda cool. Ever jump a bike into a lake? Now that is fun #@$% !
  5. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

ok guys right next to a new cop station their is a insane hill ir is crazy i will bring my kicker or soming get alot of speed then ramp down it will be huge i mean HUGE i will do like 4 backflips of it lol i will try for that i might have a electric car that i might run over if you want i will ramp a tyco car into a pond then try to drive it back to me lol
  6. pimp

pimp Active Member

i want to see it get ran over bad but it will be fun to play wit hit in traffic any way
  7. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

set one on fire and send it flying off a cliff into a mud bog.
    thats would be cool, or just put a nail on the end and chase ur friends
    or the cop station u were talking about set it on fire and jump the cop shop!
  8. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

put something on top then light i on fire then ramp lol
  9. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

ok i gues that would cost less then a new body
  10. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

oh yeah and explosions lots of those i dot care how u do it u need explosions i bet this movie will be better then gili! ha! but what movie isnt?
  11. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

but seriosly, um im thinking lots of dirt jumps and roster tails, in a quarry somewheres?
  12. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

i have alot of fireworks but i wont let them off by the cop station i will tape them to the back for a little boster think lol and irst i have to get the maxx it should be coming
  13. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

fine no one laughs at my gili shot!
  14. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

lol ya that was kind of gay. i took the gears off my electric and just let the motor rev until it smoked but not lit on fire. it would be cool to see one burst into flams
  15. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

you want me to over rev a electric engine untill it catches fire lol i htikn i cna that
  16. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

OMG this thread is becoming so#@$% funny its awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REv a engine tell it starts on fire lmao TRY THIS Take a motor and hook it up into a ectrical plug that is in ur house LMAO My friend Pat did this with a mini z motor and#@$% it was loud I dont think he had it going long enuf tho for it to do anything tho. Just get a plug from soemthing and then connect wires to the plug and then plug it into the wall LOL I can just see it now a video of it getting pluged in and then all of a sudden 2 mins l8er it goes up in flames and out shoots the amiture LMAO!@!!!!
  17. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

hey i just want a ood video man lol this will be awsome ill give it about 1 month or less before it comes out itll be tight
  18. mr_chris04

mr_chris04 Member

yes explosions good !
    maybe a ring of fire and jump ur tmax thru it!
  19. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

no i was thinking driving through fire lol i just got a talented camera man so im pretty good he has shot me fore but not rc so i dunno yet he should be good
  20. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

well driving threw fire would be cool BUT ONLY IF IT STARTS IT ON FIRE AS IT IS GOING THREW LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.