I am Back!!!!!!!!

TN_Trainman

Nov 14, 2006
Well after selling my home, and now settled in our new place, it is time for me to make a return. The Tennessee and Western is no more I had to rip it all up, but I did save enough to make a new start at the new home.

I have less room but at least this one will be inside (not in the garden shed) and being smaller maybe I can get it up and running sooner.

I am still going to do a 1930,s to early 1950,s theme, just have not decided on the topography yet.

I missed yall!!:thumb:

TN_Trainman

chooch.42

Jan 23, 2007
Gibsonia, Pa.
TN-T, Welcome back!...How long has it been? (I think your link is broken)...Lotta changes in the last couple years. Glad to have you here. Later. Bob C

TN_Trainman

Nov 14, 2006
Lets see my last posting I think was way back in Nov/Dec of 07, my wife had some health problems, and I had to sell of all my Locos to help make ends meet, then in March we sold our home and now have a new place (leasing a farm) and so now I will rebuild again.

TN

chooch.42

Jan 23, 2007
Gibsonia, Pa.
WOW - You HAVE been through the mill ! Hope stuff is coming around YOUR way this time. Hope all continues well, and glad to see you back. Have a look around and ask, if you have questions...I know there's help floating around here. Bob C. :wave: