I-36 mother sub+KAITEN

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by NULLMOON, May 3, 2007.

NULLMOON Member

2. OldMan

OldMan Member

Nice find NULLMOON, thank you!:)
  3. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Manned kami torpedos... I'm always impressed by Japanese nationalism. Great find by the way!
  4. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

nice size model too :)
  5. jleslie48

jleslie48 Member

I built it too. albiet I printed all 16 sheets onto one sheet!

6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Holy Moly!
    Gives new meaning to micromodel!
    Very nice looking build too!

7. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

WOW! That's 25% of original scale...
  8. eagleone

eagleone Member

Glad someone was able to get to the download.
  9. BARX2

BARX2 Member

If the Flash doesn't work for you, you can go directly to the downloads. This link won't work, but copy it into a browser window and change the asterisk to the numbers 1 through 8 to download the pages: http://deguchi-movie.jp/paper/igou_0*.pdf
  10. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Has anyone seen the movie that is on the site? Looks like a Japanese version of Das Boot! Be nice to catch it when released!
  11. RM_clermont

RM_clermont Member

great model and amazing work dude, specially in that size!! it seams that after build this model I absolutely will watch the movie!
    Ps: I just can't get out of my head the piano music on the download website :p
  12. RichardE40K

RichardE40K New Member

The links are dead, could someone send me the sub by PM, it looks fantastic

And instructions! :)

13. Wily

Wily Member

Yeah, me too (model).
  14. coupedefleur

coupedefleur New Member

If you go to web.archive.org and paste in the filenames given above, with 1 to 8 in place of the *, you can still find them on the wayback machine.

It doesn't seem to like the http://

Thanks to another paper modeler for telling me about the wayback machine! :thumb:
  15. gman95687

gman95687 Member

I have the files if anyone needs them, just pm me....took a bit to get them even on superfast comcast

16. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

just use the wayback machine.
  17. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf Member

Using the web.archive.org method, once you have the first page loaded up, you do not need to go back to the previous page and enter the URL in again. Just go to the address bar at the top of your browser and change the number there and press enter. The next page will load up for you.
  18. gman, please send me the files. I can't get to this model no matter what I do. My e-mail is my handle
  19. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Altrough I'm sure I've downloaded long time ago, I believe I've left the file on my old computer, the wayback machine doesn't work so can anyone send me the submarine files?
  20. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf Member