Huuuge Serenity and Mule!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by BulldogUK, May 16, 2007.

1. Just see this today.
    I'm speeatchless :eek:

2. armorbimbo

armorbimbo Member

Movie mule, as the series only had wheeled mules as far as I remember.
  3. Patron_zero

Patron_zero Member

Anyone have a link or the PDF of Mal's Mule ? Thanks !
  4. vulcan8630

vulcan8630 Member

If you mean the "Serenity" movie "mule" there is a "vanilla" style (I call it "bare-back" because of the mods involved) in the "Download Section".

The TV series mule was never really addressed.... That would be a good project for a designer.
  5. redwolf28386

redwolf28386 Member

Wow! This look great, maybe even studio quality!
  6. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

OMG! Holy frak! That is awesome! I have the kit and I was sure that it would look good. But the result pictured here is simply breath-taking! Does anybody know if there is a coloured version available?
  7. armorbimbo

armorbimbo Member

There is no colored version of my model yet. I know there are 2(?) smaller models (made by other people) out on the net that are textured. Neptune over on is working on skinning the Mule and Serenity models I made.
  8. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Armorbimbo has uploaded a bunch of his models here, including the mule and Serenity. All the models are in the "Downloads" section in three parts. The files do not all have to be downloaded, each file will open independently. There is a description as to which Part has which model. Thanks Armorbimbo!! :)
  9. gearheadjoe

gearheadjoe New Member

I would definitely love to attempt to build Serenity
  10. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I'd like to make a house that looked like that, and live in it, really. It's big enough!?!