Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Bowdenja, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I don't know if I just missed seeing him....... :?

but has anybody heard from Huey lately?

Huey!! Are you O.K. man?
  2. Gil

Gil Active Member

Been wondering myself...,

3. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

NOBI has talked to Huey recently and he is doing okay. He has a new job in country and presently doesn't have a lot of time to himself. Once he gets a routine going, I am sure he will be back on the boards.

Til then, Huey, if you are listening at least say hi! 8v)
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Thanks Ashrunner...........and Thanks Nobi.........

I got kinda worried, then felt guilty for not asking sooner. :oops:

Seems well all get tied up and tend to forget things.......... even when people we know are well....... not in the safest places on earth.

Thanks again guys.

AND............. hope your doing fine Huey! Holler if ya need anything.
  5. Huey

Huey Member

guys, thanks for your concern. i'm still alive and well. i just moved to another part of the country after i got back from a short r&r. my problem now is, though i'm temporarily base in the city, we don't have our own internet server. i'm just "borrowing" and i can't stay too long on line. i appreciate your concern bowdenja, gil, ashrunner, and nobi.
    i can't wait to move into our camp in the bad land, it will be something to look forward to. hope all is well with everyone here, thanks guys.

ps please pray for my two friends who perished in the recent plane crash. the price we pay to make this a better world. also a prayer to the men and women serving in the armed forces here whether US or ISAF
  6. bfam4t6

bfam4t6 Member

Request heard, and I will most definitely keep them in my prayers along with you. I am also glad to hear that you are alive and well! Although my dad did not get deployed to Iraq, he is a member of the USAF, so I have a great respect for the men in our military. Thanks Huey!
  7. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

I hear you Huey. Follow events from afar, by way of the UN humanitarian news agency IRIN. If some of you guys want to follow what Huey and others are facing, and what's at stake, try this link.

8. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Great to here from you again. I think we were all worried, hope you get settled soon. All my families prayers are for you, and any soldier or citizen that stands up to what is wrong in the world regardless of race country or creed. Let us know if you need anything.
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Sorry to hear about your buddies............ please send our condolences............ and please remember that we over here safe & warm sometimes get lax.........BUT we always got y'all in out thoughts and prays for all of y'all over there fighting "the good fight". And if you haven't been lately.....THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO! and pass it on to EVERYBODY.

I'm glad you're doing O.K. Sorry that it took so long to ask how's it going.

Again.......... THANKS..........and truly if y'all need anything lets us know. We'll get it to ya.

Be safe Huey. Try and keep in touch, we understand you are kinda busy.