Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Nothing, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

2. eric_son

eric_son Member

Very nice!

But I wouldn't want to pilot that thing. I don't think those view slits on the canopy can even allow the pilot to taxi the runway, let alone hit targets. :)

Do you plan to get the Stubo done by Nobi as well? That looks good too.
  3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i was just on nobi's site and just saw he had one.i am thinking about it, but imight get some other ones scince i just finished this one.

yea i wouldnt whant to land it either. you have to jetison everything to get down!
  4. bclemens

bclemens Member

When the prop diameter is about equal to the wingspan and the rudder's smaller than t*ts on a mouse you gotta be thinkin'- there's some aeronautical engineer going home tonight to a wife and warm potatoes...and there's some dumb pilot who puts his life in his hands.

Nice clean work, Nothing!

5. eric_son

eric_son Member

...and to think, the Stubo is meant to be a dive bomber. :twisted:

Anyway, I forgot to mention -- the shadows cast by the finished model really adds a lot of life to it. Great job on both the model and the photos.
  6. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Nice! I especially like that base!
  7. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Nice model.

Definitely inspired by the Gee Bee racer in some way. I'm sure it was a handful and a half to keep in the air.
  8. eric_son

eric_son Member

I guess we'll never know. They pulled the plug on that program before it even got to the prototype stage.
  9. Very nice build and presentation.
  10. DHL

DHL Member

11. lriera

lriera Member

I specially like the propeller. It is very well done.
  12. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thanks guys for all the nice comments!
  13. OhioMike

OhioMike Member

The Luft46 site some info on these and the fellas who put them to paper....which is as far as these got in real life!
  14. eric_son

eric_son Member

Yeah. I love that site (Luft'46).
  15. zizi6785

zizi6785 New Member

Great work, congratulations!