hs3 helicopter?

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by uglyguy9, Mar 31, 2008.

1. uglyguy9

uglyguy9 Member

does anyone know of any hs3 helicopters for download?
    (its the one that retrieved the early space capsules from the water, 1960's)
  2. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

3. uglyguy9

uglyguy9 Member

no.......the earlier one..

Attached Files:

4. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

You mean like this one

5. uglyguy9

uglyguy9 Member

oh yeah.....they're great....nice build Dragos!
    where did you get those from?
  6. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

That's not my model ( unfortunally :cry: ) , I've take the pictures from http://www.papermodels.co.il/
    It's a model designed by dr.Zarkov and is a comercial model, 14$ , not quite a bargain , isn't it?
  7. uglyguy9

uglyguy9 Member

ok....have to get that one...$$ are compareable to a plastic model
    thanks Dragos
  8. knife

knife Member

I have bought many kits, but mostly build free downloads. Of all the models I have bought, the ones from Dr. Zarkov provide the most "bang for the buck". They are well worth the cost, in my humble opinion. I bought his designs on CD so if I make a mistake, I can easily print out a new piece.
  9. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I would seriously recommend that model for that aircraft. The build pics of Zarkov's work pretty much speak for themselves.
  10. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Fiddlers Green also has a model of the HO2S, not as detailed as Zarkov's, but much cheaper.
  11. uglyguy9

uglyguy9 Member

thanks everyone.......DR Zarkov designs some great stuff.
    i purchased it and enjoyed every minute of building it...
    http://forum.zealot.com/t158773/ ....build thread

cant decide what to build next......there are some great half-tracks in the armor section.....and Dr Zarkovs BRONCO looks nice...so does the gpm STALLION helicopter...i also like gpm's me-323
    decisions :cry:
  12. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

ooh, pleeease do the stallion, I'd love to see a build of that.

I have the Maly Apache but I don't think i'm quite ready to take a knife to it just yet, even though it was a bargain at under $10US if i remember correctly.
  13. uglyguy9

uglyguy9 Member

everything is a bargain at the moment if its in US dollars :twisted:

14. Hs-3

I have one I can send. Is 1-33 scale ok?
  15. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

16. sakrison

sakrison Member

Emil Zarkov's kits are good value for the money. I built the H-34 Medevac kit and it fit together beautifully. On display, the model always gets lots of oohs and ahhs and people always mistake it for a plastic model.

Emil's instruction sheets are also very good. I think you'll that anyone who has built this model will recommend it very highly.

17. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

The quality of dr.Zarkov's models is fantastic. I got the Avia-135 on my to do list..... :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  18. uglyguy9

uglyguy9 Member