Hows it going with the Logo contest?

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by SpArKeY_STi, Mar 1, 2005.

1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Any word on it or has it just been droped? No one wins it, or after the full site launch will it be continued?

My opionion is let the full site launch, a bunch of new members, then re-open the contest entries for a while, just make a cap of like 5 entries per person, then open voting again.
  2. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Member

The idea of opening the main site first is a good one, the logo contest got out of hand. The site is taking longer than expected as Im pretty decent with coding my time is short, and my original coder bailed out on me.

However the forums are being skinned to match the new site as we speak as soon as that is done you will see the forums change over then the site to follow shortley...
  3. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Cool, cant wait for this site to just take off. Now, you were talking about banners, so do you now want them as these colors (the fourm) or do you want them to match your original site... Basicly any ideas of what colors i should use would be great... or is it up to whatever is the flavor of the week?