How's it goin' Eh?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Bikerpete, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bikerpete

Bikerpete Member

Hello, Howdy, Greetings, Good-day....

I signed up a little while ago but never gotr around to introducing myself. I'm a long-time model builder...mostly narrow gauge trains and plastic military items. I have not built many card-models...just the Tower Bridge and a Fokker tri-motor years and years ago (do they still make therse models?), I've started on a couple of projects ..the GPM German railgun, and a GPM church.

Thanx for the forum :)

Peter Berghs
    Great White North
  2. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Glad to have you here, and you are welcome.

the Tower Bridge is from Alan Rose and the Tri motor is from Peter Zorn, you can usually find those on Ebay, so if you want to pick one up, be prepared to be seeing some big money numbers.

3. Ron

Ron Member

It's goin' good eh!

Glad to see someone pulled back into the hobby :) I wish this great white north of ours would finally warm up!!!

Make sure to post some pics when you get through or during the GPM build

4. Gil

Gil Active Member

Maybe Canada should have a referendum to entertain a name change...., everyone has been overloaded hearing the Quebecois argue over Kan Nuh Duh to the point that a name change would simply bring in way more tourists and would be good for the overall economy and whatever. I suggest Ehland..., you would then have North Ehland, South Ehland, East Ehland , West Ehland, Northeast Ehland, North Northeast Ehland...., you get the jist by now. So when somebody says, "where you from"? Instead of just saying, "Eh", you just have to add "land" to it and you're done. I realize this is hard on the Postal, Port and Government printers, but , Eh, its got to be done.

5. JRSeese

JRSeese Member

The founding fathers sat around a table discussing potential names for their new country up there in the Great White North

As the beer flowed, the names got more and more unusual, and the arguments more and more heated. Finally, the gentlemen agreed on a plan.

They would pull random letters from a bag of Scrabble tiles, and whatever it spelled out, that's what they would name the country.

They pulled out the first letter, and it was a C, eh.
    Then they pulled out an N, eh.
    Then they pulled out a D, eh.

And now you know... the rest of the story.

Just teasing, I love Canada!!!

6. Hwo do you spell Canada, C eh, N eh D eh. Hey the way every body pronounces Wisconsin I keep looking at the map for East Consin :wink:
  7. Bikerpete

Bikerpete Member

Ah, you're all Hosers....pass the back bacon!

Thanx for the welcome!

8. Ron

Ron Member

Take off eh!!
    Welcome to the forums :)
  9. phrauggy

phrauggy New Member

Allo ah
    Is there really people living in between Montréal and Vancouver? or south of the 49th?
  10. Bikerpete

Bikerpete Member

Yes there are, we are just not real happy about it. :x How's it going in the Great Wet West? :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.