How's it done ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by ohgodwhy, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping I can get some advice. I'd like to design my own card models, but I haven't the slightest idea on how it's done. Can anyone give me an idea on how to get started, and maybe gimme a hand along the way ? I'd appreciate any help I can get.
  2. lairdre

lairdre Member

Designer's Corner

You can start by checking out the Designer's Corner in the forum and theTurorials forum. There are several very good tutorials on desiging card models.
  3. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

Thanks. There's a pretty good tutorial by Paragon in the Tips and Techniques forum, but I'm still pretty far away from understanding the basics on designing. I was hoping someone knew of a more step by step tutorial that includes what types of programs to use.
  4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

5. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

That the stuff right there, Lex. Thank you both for pointing me in the right direction.
  6. bilge

bilge New Member

I am also a newbie, thanks for advice
  7. PemTech

PemTech Member

I am also a Noob and would love to see this tutorial, but the link doesn't work. Can anyone give me a finger in the right direction?
  8. Psyscape

Psyscape Member

I suspect the link doesn't work because the current addressing is different to that posted. I think - after editing, that the link should be http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155969

Hope that helps.
  9. Zathros

Zathros Guest

The original post was from 2008. Much as changed. Thanks Psyscape for updating that.
    :)

@PemTech,That's a problem with "Necrosposting" (making a post in an old dead thread). The old threads can be good for information but the links may or may not work. There's a whole section called "Tutorials", and there are a lot of tips in there. A great place to look.

If you have a question, and have done a thorough search, still need an answer, or help. post your question in a "New" thread, and it will get prompt attention. :)
  10. cptorres111071

cptorres111071 New Member

Just starting off myself any so much to look at and learn!!!!! Thanks for posting to help us noobs!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.