"howdy"

Hummingbird

Howdy Fellow Railroaders,

I just stopped by for a minute...won't take up too much of your time. Things look different yet familiar here...I don't wanna stump my toe and end up with my foot in my mouth.

I recognize alot of folks here and alot of you will recognize me. So, would you vouch for me and let everyone know that I don't have cooties and that I am a model railroader too! :eek: :D :p HA!

"You don't have to be nuts to be a model railroader...but, it helps!"

Happy Railroading...pass it on!
Debbie:p

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Welcome aboard Debbie!
This isn't the forum to worry about putting your foot in your mouth. Very nice folks here. Glad you could join us!
Ralph
PS. I haven't worried about cooties since second grade. :)

Shay Driver

Hello Debbie and BillK,

Every little bit helps Debbie, every little bit.
And please, remember this about me, I am not crazy, I'm a model railroader.

I can vouch for Debbie, folks. She's certifiably, Grade A nuts.... just like the rest of us :D :D

I welcomed you in another thread, but you might not have seen it. So....
WELCOME TO THE GAUGE, DEBBIE!

Harley

Hi Hummingbird,
The folks seem very nice here, besides you have your foot in your mouth all the time.
Hey Tyson, Do you have the jug?
Good to see you Shay!
Later
David

C

Catt

Tyson,we may just have to add another room here :D .

Hi DEBBIE-n- Hubby !! welcome to the Big Blue.Same goes for the rest of you refugees. :D :D :D

Tyson Rayles

Harley I always got a jug of Graham County's finest to pass around! :D Right now wetsuit man is in possesion of it I think. Usually takes about half the jug to wash down all the doughnuts he eats! :D :p :D

Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
Harley I always got a jug of Graham County's finest to pass around! :D Right now wetsuit man is in possesion of it I think. Usually takes about half the jug to wash down all the doughnuts he eats! :D :p :D

I doan need no donuts to wash down no half jug o' Graham County's finest! But the donuts surely do go mighty fine with it. hehehe

NYCentral

Hi Sis-in-law!! there are alot of familiar faces here!!

I'll vouch for her being as crazy as the rest of us!! And if anyone wants a photo of the cute couple here it is:
(the one on the left is Dave.;)

thaxtons_429x322.jpg

brakie

I will 2nd Brother Phils comment about Debbie. She does make the best fritters anywhere.You have not lived till you eat one of her fritters. Yum,Yummy. :D

Oh yeah.... those fritters are something else. If the Gaugers reading this sweettalk her real nice, she might post her recipe here. It's a must-have. ;)

BTW: RR-L is back up and running as of 10 am., 9/6/02

Vic

Hi Debbie, Glad to see y'all made it!!!:) :) over here!!!:) :)

Our only rule is make sure your mouth is open before you stick your foot in it:D :D :D :D :eek:

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Hi debbie, Welcome to the Gauge. Don't worry about me, because of my work schedual I'm usually a couple of days behind.
I'm from the North. What's a fritter?