Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by neon195, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neon195

neon195 New Member

Morning Folks,

I stumbled upon this site after seeing the Yamaha motorcycle card models on a motorcycle forum I am a member of. I've always enjoyed making models and I'm thoroughly hooked after seeing some of the work you guys and gals have done here. I started on one of the Yamaha motorcycles, and work on it as I have time (new baby at home). I also saw the Shin Tanaka post on Internet Finds and absolutely LOVED his designs. They are next up on my list of things to do. Anyway, take care, and I'm looking forward to posting up a model for critique in the near future. :)
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the fold Neon :D Glad you found our little corner of the net!
  3. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Welcome to the house of cards!
    Lots of great designers here...and a few simple folk too.
    Hope to see pics soon!
  4. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Hi neon195. I hope you enjoy your stay. I have been a member for about 4 months now, although I have watched the forum for a while longer. There is a great bunch of guys on here, really helpfull and the model's the designers come up with are brill. Have a nice time.
  5. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Howdy dare, neon!
    I be one o dem dare simple folk! Dont no nuttin from de-zinen em but I like dese here models o card n paper n such!
    We-ins is shore glad you happen on by hare! Come on in hare n set a spell why don'cha?
    We be lernin all sorts o stuff here ever day n hav'n us a swell time of it too!
    See'n dem dare pics ya might be taken soon, shore would bring on sum smiles! Darn toot'n!
    We be really hope'n for see'n sum of whut ya can glue up, yessur!
    Speshally if'n they be of sum of dat dare moter sickle from dat yamerha place, yessur!

Dats real nice tu hare dat ya got yurself a yung'n dare!
    When dat dare sprite git a bit bigger in dem britches, mayhap his Pa kin show'm da ropes bout dis here modlin stuff, yasir!

Don't be a tarry'n out dare fir too long now! Y'all cum back now! Here?!

Russell:roll: :grin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.