Howdy y'all

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Stevenony, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stevenony

Stevenony New Member

I am fairly new to paper modeling and have yet to actually finish any of the more complex projects (ie:more than 3 or 4 pieces wall1)I have started. I dont have strong preferences as to subjects, I have worked on cars, tanks, planes, ships and trains. I also like industrial type architecture models.I am a R.R. engineer by trade and hope to one day super detail one of our locomotives.
  2. portergraphic

portergraphic New Member

Hello there Stevenony,
    Welcome, I am new here as well. Which R.R. are you with?
    I am on a trip tomorrow to shoot some pics of rolling stock.

3. Stevenony

Stevenony New Member

I work for BNSF in So. California. I run from Los Angeles to Barstow through San Bernardino and over the Cajon Pass. I also get to go to San Diego occasionally (probably the coolest run in the world when we get to run right along the beach, literally).

Where are you going for you photo shoot?
  4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Howdy back at ya! It's great to have you join our happy family!:mrgreen:

That sounds like a great job you've got! You could definitely help out a lot of people with reference pictures with a job like that, I'm sure!
    There are a bunch of free train models available on the internet.
    If your interested, I'm sure everyone can provide you with plenty of links but you probably found them already if you looked around here long enough!

It's a pleasure to welcome you to our forum and if you need any information at all, don't hesitate to ask.
    Someone will always be happy to help out.
    I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum and I hope to see some of your work sometime too!:twisted:

Enjoy your stay pardner!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.