1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

Howdy All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wad_Cutter, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Wad_Cutter

Wad_Cutter Member

Wad_Cutter is my handle and I am greener then grass at this card modeling. I have my hands full with a Piper Cub from Fiddlersgreen right now. I have heard about your web site around Paper Modelers and thought it was about time to come and see. I live on very west coast of Calif just below S.F. over looking the Pacific Ocean and she is a deep blue today with clouds passing by. I come looking for all the help I can get and the true meaning of life and everything. I'm an old retired fart, married to a great, gal Susan, and I have a hell of co-pilot name Odin. wc
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

:welcome1: Wad, to the forum Post some pics of that Piper your making, we'd love to see it! Welcome aboard! :)
  3. Wad_Cutter

Wad_Cutter Member

Thank you Zathros, real glad to be with you guys. I’m just starting down this road into card modeling. I had to drop my Piper Cub for the last two weeks due to migraines and changing my medication. As soon as I have something to share , I will.
    I read in your post something I don’t understand. "P.M. Zathros with problems. Zathros used to being beast of burden to other people's needs... Very sad life. Probably be very sad death. But, at least is symmetry."
    Not sure I know what you mean. I hope all is well here in this forum. I’ll have tons of questions as I travel. Looking forward to this hobby. I never know there were so many web sites and card models out there. Blows my mind. Thanks for the welcome. wc
  4. Wad_Cutter

Wad_Cutter Member

Question

I thought I would have a look at the down/load section and it seems no matter what I looked at I get this message:
    [FONT=&quot]Wad_Cutter[/FONT][FONT=&quot], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?[/FONT]
    2. [FONT=&quot]If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.[/FONT]
    Am I doing something wrong? I saw the posting of the U.S.S. Arizona Memoria.
    I thought I would take a look but couldn't. Any ideas?
  5. inky

inky Member

Welcome Wad Cutter, it is great to have you here with us. Look forward to seeing pictures of your builds.

As for the downloads section..... I think Zathros has to activate it for you, once you post some more then you should be able to access it. Read the rules and regulations here, http://www.zealot.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166994
  6. Wad_Cutter

Wad_Cutter Member

Thanks Inky, I get it now. I had no idea others would steal and try to make it theirs or get cash for the hard work of others. I have nothing to share as I'm just starting. I plan to get back into my Piper Cub and will be more then happy to put up a few photos. Based on how well that goes, I also have a Beaver and Duck I want to try on next. Thanks for tipping me off.
  7. Zathros

Zathros Guest

You'll have to put in a little time too. On the other hand, there is the links section, where you can find links to 100's of models. :)

p,s, my signature is a quote from a character in the show "Babylon 5".
  8. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Asking questions is at the heart of a forum like this. Happy to oblige, anytime! :)