Howdy All!

SSanatobaJR

Hi everyone! My (artist/screen) name is SSanatobaJR and I am happy to be here. I am very big in scifi and space stuff and have always wanted to get into modeling. It never did occur to me however that there might be very much out there for paper and card modeling until recently. I had always thought that wood and plastic dominated the field of modeling too much. But recently I began to do big searches online, curious to see if I had been wrong. I'm very glad that it turned out I was. I've done a few simple card models myself in the past (namely an original, actual flying card model of an F-22 Raptor) but they were accidentally destroyed during a move. I'm now hoping to get back into card modeling, recreating my previous models, find out what others have created and to create new ones myself. :mrgreen:

SSanatobaJR

Thanks guys. And I do plan on posting plenty of pictures. I've studied pictures of some rare starships from scifi and I want to see if I can't create a few cardmodels of them and post them here eventually (like the USS Titan for one and the UFPF Challenger for another! Haven't seen one around elsewhere but that'll take a while....).

I'm just wish I'd paid better attention to the rules when I first created my account. I was trying to do several things at once and though I thought I had understood all the rules clearly, I guess I missed something. Somehow I was able to access the Download section even though I did not yet have 10 posts and I thought I could at least see what was posted even though I understood I could not download it yet. But I guess what I missed was that I should not have been in there at all (My deepest apologies guys!!!). But I didn't try to download anything and I got the warning, so I'll be sure to stay away from there until after my ten posts. I was also sure to go back over all the rules after seeing the warning. Don't want to make that mistake again...