How trains are better than women...

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Why would there have to be more than one? May I should introduce my ex. She's right even if she's wrong.

Ever heard the saying "Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned" or something like that. Its true I've seen it, It was horriable, scariest thing I've ever seen.:D :D :D

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
Originally posted by RI541
Ever heard the saying "Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned" or something like that. Its true I've seen it, It was horriable, scariest thing I've ever seen.:D :D :D

Sounds like my first wife. She could throw a pair of combat boots with the accuracy of a MX missile. Hm, did you marry my ex? ;)

BTW y'all, this should be a good natured joke about trains. Please, please, please do not take any of this too seriously.

Michael

acshrpe

Oct 15, 2002
Southern MI
Visit site
Don't worry. I took all of it with a barrel of salt (or is that grain of salt). Hubby was reading the list and was LOLROFL and LAO so hard he had tears comming to his eyes and his sides ached for an hour afterwords. We both have a good sense of humor and were enjoying the comments. That is what makes this board so great.:D .

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Originally posted by roryglasgow
Regarding the 2-6-6-6 vs. 4-8-8-4 debate... It's not so much the SIZE of the engine that matters...it's what you DO with it.

To quote Little Richard...."It ain't what you eat but the way how you chew it ....and it ain't what you got but the way how you use it".......:D :D :p....Richard Tennaman Tuity Fruity 1957

aartwmich

Nov 30, 2002
SW Michigan
www.angelfire.com
Don't you guys know??... we women ALWAYS have our barrel of salt, it's an essential survival tool...LOL

Just remember...all those 'better than whatevers' can be turned 180 degrees almost without exception. And as much as y'all citch and bomplain, you really wouldnt want to live without us..and visa versa...LOL

another survival tool:
"don't take anything, especially yourself, too seriously" ;)

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
McFortner- that made me nervous but, ...

McFortner- that made me nervous but, ...

I have to agree:eek: (as far as trains go)!

You know, a train never ever called me lazy because I didn't want to go shopping and spend money on new furniture (especially when the yard, I, uh mean- the house is full of it).

Trains are better than women because when you say, "Sorry sweet thing, I love you, really I do! I don't want to leave you alone tonight, it tears me to pieces to have to go be with her but if I don't she'll suspect something and I don't want to blow this"!- they actually understand. They know, no matter what (Badfinger), you'll bring back all the love you have and adore them endlessly. Try that on your woman about your trains and see how far you get- better yet- try explaining that it's actually trains you are talking about (heh). Heck- mention that it's just gonna be you, a few friends and some trains at a club.

When women say they're going clubbing, it's either 'cause you didn't take out the trash, or the trash your woman has picked up "clubbing" is keeping her warm while you were out at the model railroad club.

Trains/Women- can't live with them, can't live without them- the real question is, which one do you love most? I say...

Hi, Happy New Year all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TR-Flyer

Nov 24, 2001
SC
Visit site
Trains are good but:

"There ain't nothin' like a dame, nothing, in the world.
There ain't nothin' you can name, that is ANYTHING like a dame."

AART: That salt thing started with Lot's wife right?

Happy New Year all!