How to Register at naver.com

greymalkin

Mar 3, 2009
Fargo, North Dakota USA
Hi all,

I am trying to get registered on naver.com, a very large Korean site, so I can access a blog named okpapamoon. It is a designer's 3d paper craft site. I can view it now but cannot purchase or download. You have to register at naver.com first. I have followed the English translated tutorials that are available online to get registered but with no luck. I know I do everything correctly following the tutorials, because all the popups come, and new pages appear, but I can't get that final cell phone text message from Korea giving me a security number to put on the online form. Does anyone have any tips on entering your cell phone number correctly? I enter my international code, area code, and then my phone number.

If none of this makes any sense because you've never heard about naver.com please just disregard it. If someone does know what I am talking about, I sure would appreciate any help. okpapamoon has some really nice models to make.....mainly realistic people. one piece paper or oppaper is also on naver.com. I am sure if anyone uses that site, they had to register with naver.com first. Sorry to take up so much room! Thanks for any help.

greymalkin

Mar 3, 2009
Fargo, North Dakota USA
Registering at naver.com

....and were you successful in being able to join? If not, what went wrong? I am asking in the hope your experience with it may give me some new insights into why I'm having difficulty getting it (the registering process) to work for me. Thanks!