How to.....Negative to CD

CN1

May 6, 2003
How do I go about that?

I got color negative of my layout. I will have go to the local photo-shop and ask them to burn the pictures on a disc.

How do I post them here?

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
You can post them direct from your computer. Just put the CD in your drive (be sure the pics are jpg format). When you are ready to add the picture to your post just click the browse button. From the drop down box choose your CD drive (its D: on most computers) then click on the photo you want to post and click open. The file name of the photo will appear in the little box next to the browse button. Then click on Submit.

Hint....Do not click on Preview...it will delete the picture from your post. There's a bug in this software that causes that.

Also, there is a tutorial on the home page on how to do this. Be sure to note the size of the picture you are allowed to post.

BTW...I think that sometime ago the sponsors and the webmaster of this site decided that we could no longer use animated avatars or signatures to conserve space. You might want to consider freeze framing yours.