How to host and post your own pics

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by SpArKeY_STi, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

This is a MUST to have be sticky and anouncement...

Ok, I will show step by step what you do.. with pics!

Now, first i must admit... its, like iv been saying...

Now, open your browser. I used mine, Firefox [​IMG]

Then, in your brower's search bar, type in, Should look something like this, remember mines in Firefox, most will probly be IE. [​IMG]

Then hit the browse bar shwon here: [​IMG]

Search out your file, and double click it. If done correctly it should say something like, C:\documents\corey\thefile\morefilenames\imagename.jpg Pic of what it will look like on the site: [​IMG]

Then click Host it! on the bottom : [​IMG]

And now a choice of URL's and whatnot are now in front of you; but wich one do you use?

Well, the first one with around it is for forums and whatnot. It will make your pics appear like mine, just in the text where you put it. The second one is for your personal website, or on e-bay. It has all the scripting it needs for those apps right there. Next is just a personal link that you can keep so you can show friends or something with just a link. You can then click view your image and see what it looks like before hand. The last one makes a clickable thumbnail of the image like so: If you click it, it links itself to the bigger pic so its not to clog the fourm... (HINT: USE THIS FOR IN YOUR SIG!!!)

2. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Member

Sticky Done :D
  3. Nick S.

Nick S. Member

Good info!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.