How to build a roll cage for a electric rustler

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by TraxxasRacing04, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraxxasRacing04

TraxxasRacing04 New Member

Does any one have instrustions on how to build a roll cage for my Traxxas electric rustler?
  2. there might be someone out there that sells them you just have to look around
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

4. those are batteries and charges lol
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

6. I don't know about a roll cage but i do know of a cheap aluminum chassis. A company called nightmare makes it. I belive it comes in red, purple, blue and gold. I checked on the price and it's $45.00. Not bad. Check out the website---->www.nightmarechassis.com. or call toll free at 1-866-331-7744.

P.S-it's for the electric rustler, i don't work for the company, and the chassis is super nice
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

he wants to build a roll cage not buy a chassis
  8. I guess he also asked for a chassis not an a**hole like you. Be nice when you respond. I fugred it would still help him out. Why build a roll bar and then something goes wrong with the chassis. The stronger the truck the better. I guess since YOU don't have a rustler you wouldn't know. I have a 4-tec, nitro and electric rustler, a stampede, and two street force GP's. Go play with your Savage child. Don't get smart with those who will step on you.
  9. another thing, he asked for a rustler not a a losi dumba**
  10. rustler

rustler Member

dont mean to start anything by sayin this to you guy016 but before his post he said that you could tweek it a little to make it fit a rustler, just sayin though dont want to start an argument
  11. rustler

rustler Member

buy the way guy016 how do you like your rustler nitro i have but seem to always have problems with it right now my differential is broke and i cant get to, do you have the 2.5 or .15?
  12. it runs great. i have the 2.5. i love the wheelies at the high rpm band. it's fun and best of all fast.
  13. rustler

rustler Member

yea i got the .15 in mine but i still love it the thing flies i've gone over 50mph i whip both t-maxx and savage
  14. monsterrcbuilder04

well if you looked at my sig you would notice that i have the bandit which is really close to the rusty. just different wheels,body and length of a-arms. also has diferent gearing.thats the main difference
  15. rustler

rustler Member

also i read your other reply and the savage 25 does not only go 30 it goes 40 out of the box if you go to http://home.att.net/~dgelowitz/savage_faq/#P-01c on number nine torwards the bottom it clearly say that the top speed for a savage 25 and savage SS is 40+mph
  16. monsterrcbuilder04

it says it right on the box too.but it really isnt worth a big arguement
  17. rustler

rustler Member

i know i'm just sayn
  18. elvisreaks

elvisreaks New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.