How old are you ?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by alex_mrrkb, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Well when August gets here i will be 21. I am still a young pup learning new tricks LOL :D
  2. 13Mtrainer

13Mtrainer Member

i am only 13 :)
  3. theBear

theBear Member

Don't worry time has a way of catching up with you.
  4. docsnavely

docsnavely Member

Wow, and I thought I was one of the real youngin's here at the ripe old age of 23!:rolleyes: :oops:

5. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

No doc, 13Mtrainer seems to be the youngest one here so far.
  6. ausien

ausien Active Member

Feel like a grandpappy now?:D :D :D :D :D :D have a old one..steve
  7. docsnavely

docsnavely Member

No not yet, but my mom and dad don't like being called that now. I guess I won't understand it until my daughter has a kid (which by the way won't happen until she's at least 25) :thumb: :D !

8. n7doc

n7doc New Member

59, retired, and having a ball......... now if I could just figure out time to model instead of babysit, Hmmmmmmmm!
  9. theBear

theBear Member

He he .....

How old is the "baby" ?
  10. 2-8-2

2-8-2 Member

I'm 29, and The Big Three-Oh is slowly creeping up on me. It's all downhill from here.
  11. n7doc

n7doc New Member

12, 10, 5, 3, 2, 2 and more on the way.......... may have to move and leave no forwarding address, hee hee but I love them all.
  12. George D

George D Member

John, since it's down hill, but ya better hang on cause it's goin' to be a wild ride! I've been on the ride for 47 years (67 total) and there's a thrill around each curve. :D

13. Why me

Why me Member

My son alvaro whos trains i help him build farther and son hobby is 11 on june 4th 12 years old loves the hobby likes the broadway locos. plus D C C mad been modeling 1 year 6 of jan just gone.mike
  14. theBear

theBear Member

Looks like you are in major trouble there .... maybe the 10 and 12 year olds will help an old geezer with the trains [​IMG] [​IMG] ?

Make certain they all get plenty of hugs and kisses [​IMG] .
  15. ausien

ausien Active Member

cant live with em, cant live without them, cant strangle em, so just love em....have a good noe..steve:D :D :D :D :D :D
  16. SP&S750Fan

SP&S750Fan New Member

Just turned 32 here, and trying to find the time to get back into the swing of things.
  17. Jim Krause

Jim Krause Active Member

Your comment about people under forty not having time to work on hobbies has some validity. Thats usually the get educated, get married, start a family, buy a house, advance career period in a persons life. All of the aforementioned items all lead to this one. Not much money left for modeling.
  18. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

Oh, I'm not even old enough to drive and I find the time to do some modeling:D
  19. Thoroughbreed

Thoroughbreed Member

Holy post ressurections Batman!!!sign1
  20. joesho

joesho Member

quite,quite,*sips on tea*:D :D :D