How often do you log in?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by TrainNut, Sep 11, 2007.

How often do you log in here?

1. I love this place, multiple times throughout the day and night!

41 vote(s)
  2. It's my daily ritual, at least once a day.

46 vote(s)
  3. I've got a life, you can find me here once a week.

8 vote(s)
  4. Too many honey doos and not enough time, your lucky to see me once every month.

0 vote(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. chooch.42

chooch.42 Member

I'm in and out of town,and don't carry a laptop, but any day I'm home, I'm here. LOVE this place!!! Bob C.
  2. csiguy

csiguy Member

i log in about once a day. but check in about three times a day. the people on here are fantastic and the topics are extremely interesting. being new to the hobby i have been able to get some pricesless advice on here.
  3. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

Hmmm, well lessee,
    So, "Um" yes, I did... three times. And, since you bring it up, aren't ALL polls flawed, hence the need for a "margin of error"?:p
  4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Sorry for not reading through everything ^^ --We might want to add a correction factor to the results, or we can also be qualitalive rather than quantitative :D At least the trend is clear.
  5. santafewillie

santafewillie Member

I had to vote once a week because that's as close to reality as the poll allows. I check in 2-3 times a week during the summer, more often in the winter.
  6. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

I don't think we make any claims that the polls on the Gauge have any real scientific validity. They're just for fun and to see how folks respond. :)