How often do you log in?

How often do you log in here?

• I love this place, multiple times throughout the day and night!

Votes: 41 44.1%
  • It's my daily ritual, at least once a day.

Votes: 46 49.5%
  • I've got a life, you can find me here once a week.

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Too many honey doos and not enough time, your lucky to see me once every month.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

csiguy

Jun 4, 2007
leechburg,pa.
i log in about once a day. but check in about three times a day. the people on here are fantastic and the topics are extremely interesting. being new to the hobby i have been able to get some pricesless advice on here.

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Um... Did anyone think those who don't log in often would not actually see this vote for a while? Therefore this vote is inherently... flawed?
Hmmm, well lessee,
I guess we might have to wait a while to get any results from the "once a monthers!":mrgreen:
And..
It will be interesting to see how the numbers are reflected in the poll after a month or so. Hopefully, most will have checked in and voted by then. I'm expecting the numbers to really change over the weekend.
And,
...After all, this polls only been open 4 days now... I hope we continue to receive votes in ALL categories!
So, "Um" yes, I did... three times. And, since you bring it up, aren't ALL polls flawed, hence the need for a "margin of error"?:p

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
Sorry for not reading through everything ^^ --We might want to add a correction factor to the results, or we can also be qualitalive rather than quantitative :D At least the trend is clear.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I don't think we make any claims that the polls on the Gauge have any real scientific validity. They're just for fun and to see how folks respond. :)
Ralph