How many turns does this one have?

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by fredfarmer, Apr 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fredfarmer

fredfarmer Member

Hello all,

I bought an electric pede off of ebay as a "roller" for 67bux.:D When I got it, I saw that it has a cirus metal gear servo.[:0] I have tested that and it works.
    It also came with a motor. But I have no idea how many turns it is. I can give you guys a description and even post pics if you like. The motor does not say much on it. It is a PEAK motor. The can is black. The sticker (label) has a purple background. Where it says PEAK, there is a green oval behind it. The end bells are a golden color (maybe brass?).
    I did look on PEAK's website and could not find it. Please let me know if you guys need further info. And thanks in advance for any guess' or knowlede. :D
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

could you post a pic?
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

4. fredfarmer

fredfarmer Member

Thanks for the try, but that's not it. [:p]
    I have pics now. :D

[file]motor1.jpg,4801,,0[/file]

[file]motor.jpg,4801,,0[/file]
  5. mastmec

mastmec Member

Is the endbell fixed or can two small screws loosen and turn the end bell, If it's fixed its probably a stock 27 turn motor.
  6. fredfarmer

fredfarmer Member

The end bell is not fixed. The can has markings on it so you can adjust the timing. Or that is what I think they are for. [:I]
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

it looks like the guy just painted it black and stuck the sticker on it. you should e-mail him and ask him about it.
  8. mastmec

mastmec Member

sounds and looks like a 19t spec motor.
  9. fredfarmer

fredfarmer Member

I don't think he just painted it black and put a sticker on it. The pics might make it look like that. I can't find his info to email him. :( Only reason I want to find out is because I want to replace the stock stinger motor that is on one of my 'pedes. It has the stock esc and even though it's not that great, I don't wanta fry it. :D The model # of the pede that it came with is 3601 so it is probably kinda old. [:0]
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

thats the item nuber. thats the same number they use with it now. i think.
  11. fredfarmer

fredfarmer Member

The 3601 is the model number.[:p] The guy sent me the orgional box that it came in and it was a kit. [:0] So it was back when traxxas was still selling kits as opposed to only RTR's. The model number on the brand new pede that I recently bought is 3606. Anywho, thanks for trying to help. :D
  12. monsterrcbuilder04

in the traxxas cataloge thay give you model numbers for kits so i thought they still sold them
  13. redheat

redheat Member

Pull the armature out and look at it, should say.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.