how many trades

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by pimp, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pimp

pimp Active Member

i was wondering how many trades ppl have done on the net i have made a few more than 116 trades before i got outta the hobby the first time then i got back in and traded a bunch more and i would like to know how many every one else has made to see who trades the most on this site
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

well I traded my snowmobile, rc10gt, Old mini t, Xmod, Nitro Blizzard, and almost my buggy but the guy tryed to rip me off, sooooo I called the cop and they have it :) so about 5 1/2 or so
  3. pimp

pimp Active Member

so you havent really traded alot i must be a big trader then
  4. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

no I just tend to like what I have and then keep it :)
  5. Steve M

Steve M Member

I have made over 500 hobby related trades to date using such venues as eBay, this forum and several other swap shop forums. I've bought/sold/traded for R/C cars, boats, planes, electronics, video games, etc... The list seems almost endless and I shudder at the thought of counting actual dollars spent to date.

For the most part my trades have all gone very smoothly, but there have been perhaps a dozen or so that did not. I've lost money and items in some trades which still bothers me today, but knowing this I still believe that hobbyists are honest and trustworthy people and that their is a sense of community that makes people feel welcome.
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

u mensioned ebay... I don't have a credit card to sell anything on Ebay but I have bought about 16 differen't things off of there, the newest being my mini t!
  7. pimp

pimp Active Member

i was refering to trade as a rc forem but if tradeing oter than on a foream i have mad 1000's of trades cus i am parchell buisness owner at a pawn shop so i make about 30 trades a day non rc and rc re;ated items
  8. minitrucker

minitrucker Member

I have about 120 rc trades on the boards and about 35 or so from ebay for rc stuff
  9. minitrucker

minitrucker Member

anyone else keep all the shipping receipts? I have a ginormis stack of them
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.