How is window glazing done?

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by joefryfry, Jan 26, 2007.

  1. joefryfry

    joefryfry joefryfry

    I have the clear testors stuff for it, but never really knew exactly how to use it.
  2. Russ Bellinis

    Russ Bellinis Active Member

    If the clear Testors stuff is like Microclear, it will be a thinck milky liquid. You put it around the perimeter of your window frame and then kind of pull it across until it covers the window area. When it dries it is clear. I don't think you can use it on window panes that are bigger than 1/4 inch x 1/4 inch.

Share This Page