How HIGH have u jumped.......

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by alisar70, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Hey everyone, I just want to start a topic on how high or far you guys or girls have jumped your truck buggy or anything else.
    I jumped myn about 4 foot max cause im scared its gonna brake if its to high!
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

electric bandit off of a 2 1/2 ft jump. at least 10 feet distance and 5 or 6 feet in the air. dont worry about braking things. these are strong and if you do it shouldnt be anything expensive.
  3. RuShT

RuShT New Member

my nitro rush... 5 foot jump ( almost verticle half pipe ) full throttle jumped well over spectators onto grass.. no damage big aplauze :D
  4. alisar70

alisar70 Member

my nitro car Is SMARTECh so what ever i do it will brake somethink So smartech is crap
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

lol...never heard of smartech. just go bigger and bigger until you know the limits of your car
  6. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

I drove my gt off of my garage and it did a few sweet cart wheels it was prolly 15 foot from the ground--J
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

i hit a jump onto my roof with my t-maxx but then i tried jumping off and using the jump for a landing. well it was a jump set in the driveway and i missed so the whole front end broke off. that wasnt too fun.lol
  8. ty007cars

ty007cars Member

my t3 went off a pice of wood and got 5 feet of air!!!!
  9. rcosmax

rcosmax Member

the biggest vertical drop I have done with my savage is over 5 meters onto flat dirt. I have also launched dirt motocross stunt ramps and went easily over 20ft in height with about 30 ft distance. I just came back from the japanese national HPI Savage Challenge competition and took 2nd place in the big contest and 4th in the stunt contest. the biggest airs I was getting there were about 15 ft height but on a steep down hill so the distance was huge well over 40ft. These trucks are very strong and you can pretty much go as big as you want as long as you are good at trimming them in the air and 4 point landings. I have never broken anything from a smooth landing no matter how big but if you crash expect damages!
  10. chevelledude33

chevelledude33 New Member

11. alisar70

alisar70 Member

SMARTECH IS CRAP cause what ever kinda jump i do somethink will brake no matter what
  12. monsterrcbuilder04

is there any after-market parts for it? maybe rpm parts might fit it.
  13. rstaubach_12

rstaubach_12 Member

I jumped my Ofna Buggy over a 4 foot wall at the top of a nice slope. Just used a piece of plywood but it went about 30 feet and at it's peak it was probably 12-15 feet off the ground. Nice grass slope and nothing broke. Landed it though so nothing should break.

I'm sure everyone's seen the vid of the dude that jumps it over his house. That jump had to have been close to 20 feet up and probably equal that in length. Don't buy it if you don't plan on using it. Rebuilding and upgrading are half the fun.
  14. monsterrcbuilder04

ya if something breaks i come up with some crazy idea to make it better
  15. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah but the bad thing about smartech is u cant buy the peacis for it so i cant realy get it fixed
  16. monsterrcbuilder04

that sux. they should have replacment parts. the manual should have all part # and price so you can order it straght from them.
  17. alisar70

alisar70 Member

no as i said SMARTECH SUCKS
  18. monsterrcbuilder04

lol ok i understand. just buy partts from other companies
  19. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah im gonna try that but the stuiped shop wont sell it to me unless its there make THATS STUIPED
  20. monsterrcbuilder04

what do you mean there make? the shops make or smartech?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.