How do you rate

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by thewoodengraver, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

I gave the site a 10. I could not bring myself to give it an 11 since it has cost me so much building time :-D
    This is the only site I am a member of (and I am a member of MANY forums) that when I open the forums I know I will not have to wade chest deep through all the childish immature ignorant foul language posts to get to some good conversation, tips, or simply a wonderful set of pictures to look at. Something else that should be mentioned is the diversity or members we have here, no matter what skill level the guys here have reached I have never seen the level of friendliness toward beginers from the "experts". I spend more time here than on all the other sites I visit put together and hope that this place sticks around for along time to come.
    Thanks for a great site and for all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes here!
  2. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Possm_23, Thanx. John Griffin, Thanx, actually the vote goes to 687,934,772,109.6 lol. Ashrunner, WOW, Thanx. Milenio3, Citizens of Earth!!! I am proud to know you my friend! Thanx. Kevin G, I feel the same way, Thanx. WOW, this was a really good idea...for me anyway. I am so happy to hear all of this about my 2nd favorite website (the 1st is my own).
  3. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Phil, of course you can have have 1/2 a point. In fact, I'm so bursting with pride and joy that I am soooooo lucky to be a member of this site, EVERYONE can have 1/2 a point! Oh, I feel like Scrooge when he tells the little boy to go and buy the great goose!!

Tim P (wunwinglow)
  4. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

I get a Goose??? HEY EVERYBODY, TIM IS GOING TO GIVE ME A GOOSE!!! uh oh, that can't be good............................... I'll just take the 1/2 point!