How do you rate

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by thewoodengraver, Aug 21, 2006.

1. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

I am curious how you rate this forum.
    I Love! Since I joined I have been amazed, delighted, inspired, tickled, pissed off and frightened. None of these are bad. My overall experience here has been wonderful! I love reading your posts, seeing your pics, and getting your advice and suggestions. I do not mind wading through the occasional " Keyboard Diarrhea" for some of this has been my own.

My only wish, is that we all try to be more sensitive to each other and when you see someone posting for the first time, whether he/she is introducing themselves, posting their first few builds, or posting something they designed, drop a small line and encourage them. If we all can try to do this, this will keep my vote for the most awesome website at 10.

Please be honest and real.
  2. hpept

hpept Member

Hi Phil, are you trying to specialize in "the most viewed thread of the forum"? :grin: I'm sure this poll will be another "hit".
  3. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Can you donate to the cost of the site?

John John
  4. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

I voted 10, because it is only on certain guitar amps that the dial goes up to 11. Name that film.....

Tim P (wunwinglow)
  5. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

Spinal Tap!!
  6. thewoodengraver

No I am not, but I AM honored you mentioned it!:grin:

NYC Irish,
    Yes, absolutely donate to this website, I do not yet know how but if you private message rickstef, I'm sure he can assist.:wink:

Spinal Tap:twisted:

DOH! ya beat me!:cry:
  7. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Wasn't it 'This is spinal tap' ?
  8. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Well done guys! So, thats 10 points to rmks2000, and 11 points to GT5500......

Tim P (wunwinglow)
  9. rickstef

rickstef Guest

I am keeping out of this one.

i think this admin would bias the poll too much

10. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Yeah............. 11 is better than 10.................loved the look on RR face
  11. ShaunGamer

ShaunGamer Member

I voted 11, because this is one of the few sites where I dont feel intimidated by all the experienced members, but can post freely. If I say something stupid, I am not going to get flamed, but will receive a friendly correction. (So I dont make the same mistake twice!)
    There is also a wide range of people to answer questions and give advice, so is definitely one of the better communities!!!!
  12. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I voted 6-10 just because I am a firm believer that a true 10 is nearly unattainable ;) however this is really one of the few websites I visit regularly. So that must mean something in itself. Its hard to keep someones attention on the net for more than 5 minutes!! - Especially when you should be building a card model instead..... heh heh heh
  13. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

I'm not telling :grin: (but I come back here very, very regulary)
  14. Averjoe

Averjoe New Member

I am mostly a lurker here, though I hope in the future to be a more active member. However, I also lurk in several other forums of various sorts, and this one is by far the most civilized and helpful that I have ever seen. It definately gets an 11 in my book. My hat is off to all of you here for creating a wonderful atmosphere for a truly fascinating hobby. :)
  15. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Of course, 11!

Thanks to the admins for keeping it going so well.

16. thewoodengraver

Great memory!
    Don't I get at least 1/2 a point?
    If you are proud of this site then please vote. Don't you think we also bias this vote?
    Jim Krauzlis,
    Thanx to admin AND members as well!

To whoever voted for 0
    thanx for being honest! Stick around, I hope we can change your attitude about us!
  17. possm_23

possm_23 Member

got my vote...but its secret.........:twisted:
  18. John Griffin

John Griffin Member

This knob goes to eleven.
  19. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

As for voting...I wanted to give this site a 1 8v)

For NUMBER ONE site on the net!!! But thought that might skew the totals...hehehe.

It's funny about this site. I recall back in the early days of the 21st Century when Rick Steffers and Ron Burns mentioned to me they planned to start this board. I wished them well in the endevour, was even the second person to sign up for the site (beat Rick cause he was working) and like Rick and many others here, have been with this site through thick and thin.

I have never stayed with a website as long as I have this one. Everyone here from day one have been the greatest group of friends a person could have. Not one person has ever complained about my "war stories." Nor have there been many flaming disputes, a testiment to the character of the members here.

To each and every one who is a member of this are a great bunch of gals and guys! Thanks for making this a part of my world.

May live on to the next Century.

20. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

For all the same reasons you guys posted here... and one more I feel very close and personal... NO BORDERS!! Although I LOVE to hear from people on strange places of the planet, countries and territories, everyone here is a "citizen of Planet Earth" with a goal> to build more and more paper models, to show how to, and to learn how to.
    Gracias, Obrigado, Thank you, Grazie, Danke, Merci, Xie xie, شكرا , Kiitoksia, Dziekuje, Spasibo, Dah bluet, Arigato!!!!