How do you keep it clean????

aartwmich

Nov 30, 2002
SW Michigan
www.angelfire.com
Hmmm... Thanks for the tip Terry.. a music store that sells stage lighting.

I did check the Cinch website, they show a 15 pin out of stock and they didn't show the polarity patterns, but I will email them if I can't find it locally.

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Hi Tomboy, So sorry that I may have misled you just a bit....I should have told you that the name of the company is Cinch-Jones.:( I'm so used calling things like that by thier "nicknames" that I just plain forgot that you would not know that

aartwmich

Nov 30, 2002
SW Michigan
www.angelfire.com
Yet ANOTHER Update
if anyones interested..lol

Okie dokie...at the suggestion of one of the electrician dudes at work, I've got all the wires extended using butt splice crimps so the control panel side folds up without disconnecting the 'jones' plugs. YYYAAAYYYY!!!! :p

I bought some lightweight cloth, hemmed up the edges, sewed some sleeves into it to hold some half by half inch pieces of wood for supports and VIOLA a dust cover that rolls up or out very nicely!!!

Now that the table is protected from my dirty dusty house I can proceed to spruce it up and continue the sceniking that Dad started so long ago. Course first I'll have to learn to do that sceniking by building a diorama to practice my modeling skills;)

Thanks for everyones ideas and encouragment in thinking this part of the project thru to completion :D Heres a pic of the table with cover

Attachments

• table cover collage.jpg
    table cover collage.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 34

Mike R

Jan 18, 2002
Meaford Ontario Canada
Visit site
Aart, you did a fine job.
The fold-up plywood sections are impressive.
The back and sides lend themselves very well to that thin-profile "3-D" textured backdrop we discussed by e-mail, and you can fold them out flat for applying the foam materials.
best regards / Mike:) :cool: :)