How do I view my message

Discussion in 'Technical Difficulties' started by Neal Holloway, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Neal Holloway

Neal Holloway New Member

Being new I seem to not be able to find the button to view my messages. Could someone adjust my rudder and get me on the right heading ? Thank You
    blanca tolentino likes this.
  2. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Sometimes, new posts have to be approved. If you mean "Private Messages", Just put your cursor over your avatar name on the upper right hand side of the page, and select from the drop down menu. They are called "Conversations", though everyone still calls them P.M.'s, they can be also accessed by clicking of the letter letter Icon next to your name, in the same area. :)
  3. zathros

4. Pero si utilize no entiendo .
    But if you use I do not understand.
  5. zathros

What is there to understand? Write, in Spanish in the box on the left, select "Spanish", to indicate the language is "Spanish", and then, on the right box, select "English" as the language you wish translation to, the text will then appear, highlight it, "right click"Copy", and then "Paste" it into the post you are making. I just used it, and I know how to speak and write Spanish? It works. :)

¿Qué hay que entender? Escribe, en español en el cuadro de la izquierda, seleccione "español", para indicar el idioma es "español" y, a continuación, en el cuadro de la derecha, seleccione "Inglés" como el idioma que desea traducir para, a continuación, aparecerá el texto , resaltarlo, "clic derecho" Copia ", y luego" Pegar "en el mensaje que usted está haciendo. Yo sólo usé, y sé cómo hablar y escribir en Español? Funciona. :)