how can i sell my coins collection online with a good price?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by don wanna tell, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. don wanna tell

don wanna tell New Member

i dont have a credit card
  2. pcwork2007

pcwork2007 New Member

3. T_Girl

T_Girl New Member

You could try ebay as you can set a reserve price.
  4. Rival

Rival New Member

You want to sell or buy? You don't need a cc to sell but you do if you buy. Let me know what you got, maybe i'll pick something of ya ;)

5. elizanh

elizanh New Member

To answer the first part of your question, a simple way to sell your coins might be to find an ebay store that will upload/take your pics, and set the coins up on auction, of course for a fee. If you are ambitious you can do the selling yourself and take full responsibility for the sale instead of hiring the ebay store to do this. An option to e-bay might be coin websites where coins are being bought and sold, the audience will be dedicated to coin buying and selling. I am not sure what a good price is for your coins. But since you are the seller, you must know what that price is, if you aren't sure, you will gain this information by doing some of the research before you are ready to sell so you know what price range is reasonable to get the coins sold. If you don't know squat about your coins, find a reputable coin dealer who will price them, and be prepared to offer him a fee for his service. You can ask friends or relatives who might know someone to recommend. There are also coin associations and appraisal associations that have lists of dealers who specialize in coins.

If you don't mind the old fashion route, you could take them directly to a reputable coin dealer and sell them.

Good luck, let us know what happens.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.