How can i fasten track to bridge?

fastlane

What can I use to fasten code 83 track to 3 cornerstone double truss bridges? This is a 45'' span. The bridges are painted.

Are you putting a double track down or a single? You can use ACC or 5 min epoxy. I would soder two pieces of code 83 track together. I would get a piece of balsawood to the width between the outside edge of the ties and the side of the bridge,put some light weights on it so it will not move, use this as a guide to keep the track strait. Put the code 83 track in, push it against the balsa, then carefully everyso often 4 to 5 inches or so, use either the acc or epoxy. With the balsa in place you can carefully lift the ties that are away from the balsa, add a little epoxy then place the track down, still keeping the track strait against the balsa, wait for a while until this dries then do a bit more, work your way along from one end. When you have finished the one side of the track, pull out the balsa and from the outside acc the the balsa side of the track. Repeat the process from the other side with the second track if you have one. Ensure your measurements are correct for the width of the piece of balsa so your tracks are far enough apart, or if it is a single track so that the single track is down the center... Ron..

N

nachoman

Have you looked into micro engineering's "bridge flextrack"? I would glue down with contact cement - walthers "goo" or just a small bottle of contact cement from the hardware store. CA would also work okay.

kevin