How about a scale vehicle thread

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Catt, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Bill Nelson

Bill Nelson Well-Known Member

All that old upholstery open to the elements, that is so realistic looking I can almost smell it (Yeech!) Next do for the mushrooms and bugs.

Bill Nelson
  2. anubis51

anubis51 Little Loco

Hello all,

I hoped that there may have already been a thread open on scale model vehicles to compliment our train layouts. Saves me starting a new one.

I hope someone can assist me.

I am looking for a 1/50, 1/48, or 1/42 scale model of the Willys Jeep truck (or station wagon) that was built between 1948 and 1968. Apart from a few cosmetic changes, they were almost unchanged through those 20 years, until replaced by the Gladiator truck in the late 60's.

I know that EKO build a rather basic wagon in HO scale, and I have a few of them for my HO layout, but I just want to be difficult, and want one or two in O scale.....

I also know that Die Cast Direct have one, and it looks good, but the price is a little bit out of my range at the moment. :eek:

If anyone could help, I will be eternally grateful. And so will my layout.:cool:

Many thanks,

This is what I'm looking for:

Attached Files:

3. Bill Nelson

My dad was a forester, and my first memory, was sitting in the way way back in a jeep station wagon. my folks hearing the description of my memory , said it had to be before 1968.

Bill Nelson
  4. Bill Nelson

oops that would be 1956 I have no Idea where 68 came from