Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Catt, Oct 22, 2006.
Thanks Trucklover Here's a few more.
More cool trucks chessie, Nice SWIFT TRANSPORTATION Truck:thumb: :thumb:
Now, now...some of us build ours, too.
Man, I like that bulldozer you got there shaygetz:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
It looks great on that flat!!
These are dusty, but highly modified Micro-Machines...
Thanks, that and the backhoe started life as part of a cheap playset.
Some N scale.
Tractor by Herpa and Catt.Trailer by ATLAS and Catt.
Same tractor.Trailer by ATLAS and Catt.
Trailer by Con-Cor and Catt.Tractor by ATLAS and Catt.
Catt, those are awsome trucks, thanks for sharring them
Here are a few more of my ginorous collection trucks
WOW, these are incredable dusty!! :curse:
1. OVERNITE Transportation Mack B (Athearn) with a Walthers 53' XTRA Lease Trailer (Needs new Landing Gear on the trailer)
2. GMC 2 Axle Dump truck (Boley) custom painted for Hardy & Harper Sons Construction Company, I added wood siding to it.
3. Same shot, just different view, CASE Excavator (Norscot)
4. International 4900 (Boley) also painted for Hardy & Harper Sons Construction Company and also has wood siding added.
5. 2 International 4900 Dump Trucks (Boley) sitting outside the Glacier Gravel Company
Thanks again Trucklover That Swifty is way to modern for what we run but it looked so cool we had to have it.goldtoth1 You have an awsum fleet yourself.
WOW!! Shaygetz, I really like that jeep, especialy with that 50 cal. its got in the back. :thumb: :thumb:
The dozer and excavator look great too.
Is that "The Intimidators" first tranporter? :thumb:
Here's the last of my pics. Gonna have to buy some more vehicles.
1. International 7000 Dump Truck (Boley) with a custom painted dump bed and wooded siding added. Dumping a load of gravel into the truck dump conveyor outside the Glacier Gravel Company
2. Hardy & Harper Sons Construction Company Mack CH 613 (promotex) with a 36' gravel trailer (also promotex). This one is loaded with coal fresh from the New River Mining Company.
3. Custom Mack CH 603 (promotex) with a dump bed and trailer added, loaded with a fresh load of asphalt.
4. Mack CH 603 Day Cab (promotex) converted to a single axle pulling a pair of double dottom dump trailers (TNS). Trailers were custom painted.
5. Hardy & Harper Sons Construction Company Mack CH 603 (promotex) pulling a pair of double dottom dump trailers (TNS). Trailers were custom painted and wheels were painted red. In the backround are 2 Athearn Trailers, ROADWAY and Consolidated Freightways, backed up to each other transfering freight from one to the other.
Nice Peterbilt 359 Grain Truck Chessie, I like it and it looks great!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
1. Hardy & Harper Sons Construction Company Mack CH 603 (promotex) pulling a pair of double dottom dump trailers (TNS). Trailers were custom painted and wheels were painted red.
2. Peterbilt 359 (promotex) with a 36' gravel trailer (promotex) just loaded up from the New River Mining Company
3. 2 Mack CH 603 Day Cabs (promotex), poth pulling 24' flatbed trailers, the green one has a crane added to the chassis.
4. Another shot of them
5. Heavy Haul Mack CH 603 (promotex) with a Heavy Haul Trailer (Herpa) loaded with a CAT Front Loader (Norscot)
And the last one for now, A International 7000 double trailer tanker (Boley)
An opportunity to show another's skills---A man I met recently built the rides on this entire circus train from scratch, all the rides are faithfull models of folded down and packed up real ones---many easily recognized. The whole train runs over 12 feet and includes all other service cars not shown in the pictures. Set this old carny's heart a pitter patterin'....
Those are pretty cool!!
can you post the whole train, maybe a few cars at a time? Those are very cool.
Is that the Freedom Train beside the Circus train?
Here's the original shots I took those clips from for a view of the whole train. Yes, that is an AFT in the foreground, one of the Lionel issues from the 70s.
Good idea for a thread. Chessie, your layout is looking better and better to me. :thumb:
Here's my contribution and, boy, I wish I were driving it!
Oh, here's one I also like.... all my vehicles are Walmart jobs, I like the plate on this one.
Wow ! It just keeps getting better and better:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Awsum Circus train Shaygetz:thumb:
How many trucks do you have Trucklover? Those look great:thumb:
Lookin good EngineerKyle, nice looking Vette!:thumb:
Good lookin Trucks Catt, well done:thumb:
I looked around and found some more vehicles. I still need to buy some more though.
Thanks Chessie 4155, I am estimating I have over 200 trucks/trailers and about 100 to 125 bobtails and other construction trucks/machines but that is just a guess, it would take for ever to count them and a lot of them are in boxes under my layout simply because there is not enough room on my layout for them:cry: :cry:
Trucks to me are like engines to Deano (UP SD40-2)
More to come soon!!!:thumb: :thumb:
I just love these shots :thumb:
Separate names with a comma.