How about a scale vehicle thread

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
Sorry Combat, I can't find them anywere. I think that I heard about them here on the Gauge. Maybe if you make a new thread and ask your question of how to join them together someone will bring up the hitches to and be more of a help then me lol. These things were like little eye hooks that I saw but I can't find them on the web anywere

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Cosidering I've seen some loco bodies from Atlas made to fit Athearn drives.
I'm sure with a little planning, maybe some trial and error and with a little modllers license thrown in, they could work.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
Here is a couple new Trucks from me

Mack_CSX.jpg

Mack CH 613 w/53' CSX Container and Chassis

Mack_JB_Hunt.jpg

Mack CH 613 w/53' J.B. Hunt Container and Chassis heading out from the Magic Pan Bakeries Building

woodone

Feb 7, 2007
Phoenix, AZ.
Guess you know that a log the size which the loader is loaded with will not go thrugh that wood chipper. sign1
Good looking stuff :thumb:

COMBAT

Oct 28, 2006
Phoenix
LOL..... You dont know the guys that run that thing do you. They have gotten people in that thing :eek:ops: :twisted:......

Maybe I have said to much..... :mrgreen:

Thanks BTW, they are going to look great on the layout!

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
Pintle hitch

The type of hitch mentioned earlier is a pintle hitch. My brother had one on his pickup truck and my nieghbor has one on a dump truk. You can buy one through zycon models (they have a website), I think it is made by custom finishing.