hovercraft question

Discussion in 'RC Aircraft & Watercraft' started by terribuchanan, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terribuchanan

terribuchanan New Member

Hi! My 11-year old son is looking at RC hovercrafts. I am afraid that he will be disappointed with their performance. Does anyone have opinions on which is best? We've seen the Typhoon and the Edge. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Terri
  2. pike

pike Member

don't be looking at any radio shack crap unless its only for your pool even then they kinda suck and some aren't well made like one corner of the rubber thing that fills with air will pop out and cant be put back in with out it popping in and out which causes a corner to sink id suggest a hobby level hover craft I know radio shack crap sucks cause I used to have one and believe me there not fun and make sure you get a real good radio with long range unless you like to go for a swim. and just in case if your running in a lake have an emergency battery that senses when the main pack starts to die so you can bring it in to shore or have a fishing line tied to it or something
  3. toby

toby New Member

4. toby

toby New Member

Here's a picture from their website:

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.