Horse breath

hminky

I was asked if I could put a ripple for the horse's breath in the pond of my thread Ideas for Making Ponds.

horse_breath.JPG

Here is the URL if the image isn't large enough

://www.pacificcoastairlinerr.com/photos/horse_breath.JPG

The horse is an HO Preiser

Harold

Will_annand

Awesome Harold. :thumb: :thumb:
The water looks great, however I must confess, when I first seen the bank, I thought of cheese curds. :eek:
Sorry man, it just came to me like that. :eek:ops: :D

Pitchwife

Dreamer
You need a little more greenery around the edges. moss cattails etc. Either that or some skeletons because it is an alkali hole. :( :( :D

brakie

Harold,If that horse is breathing that hard to ripple the water,then that means he been running hard for some time and therefore the horse should be lathered up from its hard run. :D Outside of that and needing greenery around the hole it looks good.

Pitchwife

Dreamer
I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see either this thread, the original, or a combination of the two in the Academy very soon. Very original and beautiful results. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Will_annand

I am in full agreement with Clark.

Harold your site has some great work on it and your tutorials are very well presented.

hminky

I am working on a web article at the moment. Here is the first attempt, this has been ripped out and a new one is being attempted:

bad_pond.jpg

It came out too small and the bank method didn't work. The box car is my first decaled car for the 1870's OO scale standard gauge Pacific Coast Air Line Railway. It is the Express Freight scheme.

Harold