Horn-hook connectors and wheels

McFortner

I know that almost everybody else in the known universe has switched to MT couplers, but for my son it is easier for him to use the horn-hook.

I am right now trying to fix up some of his cars that got damaged in the move last year, and I need some connectors and wheel/axles and trucks. Any idea where I can find them. The cheaper the better, since little Miss Erin is tapping my operating expenses right now. Did you know that babies are expensive? :eek: :eek: :eek: :cry: :cry:

Michael

jon-monon

I'll bet those are better for small fingers. Come to think of it, I never had trouble with them as a kid.

OK, since nobody seems to want to fill out the 10 page claim form in triplicate to claim their horn-hook after they win hte photo contests, I have some I'll send if you e-mail your addy to me :D I don't think I have spare trucks, *maybe* some wheelsets, if I can find um..

Ray Marinaccio

What kind of wheels or trucks do you need? I might have some to fit. Let me know what make of cars or locos your working on.

hocaboose

e-mail me- I have some talgo trucks and oodles of horn hook couplers that need a good home. Freebies!!!

Pete

hocaboose(spam)@optonline.net

remove the spam.